• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saudi Sportswashing Machine for Sale.....

Excuse me many royals / maherajas were feasting on curries at royal banquets.
I'm not saying curry can't be high end food, even Michelin have started to give curry restaurants stars. But a curry restaurant, no matter how good, is not the place for business.

French for formality, Italian if you know them and want to be informal.

I'm not saying curry can't be high end food, even Michelin have started to give curry restaurants stars. But a curry restaurant, no matter how good, is not the place for business.

French for formality, Italian if you know them and want to be informal.

Closed many deals in a curry house ... get them sweating and then forced to drink more beer ... followed with a few shorts ... spoken too much and almost obliged to sign the paperwork.

Never been into formal meetings at "quiet" places ... usually only to grovel and kiss the directors ass.

You just know ashley has his napkin tucked into the top of his shirt and does not take it off when he goes off to the toilet, probably speaks with a mouth full of food and slaps the waitress's arse as she walks off with the order

A man with the same style as me, when I pay for a meal I expect to eat what I want any way I want. Can't stand the way some restaurants think they are doing you a favour, they're being paid to give you what you want not fashion dictates.

Closed many deals in a curry house ... get them sweating and then forced to drink more beer ... followed with a few shorts ... spoken too much and almost obliged to sign the paperwork.

Never been into formal meetings at "quiet" places ... usually only to grovel and kiss the directors ass.

I never believed it was ethical to have any entertainment with a company I didn't have a contract with, but I did enjoy a jolly with those I did business with without feeling I was oblied to them if they were not performing.

I never believed it was ethical to have any entertainment with a company I didn't have a contract with, but I did enjoy a jolly with those I did business with without feeling I was oblied to them if they were not performing.

I'm ok with scaling it depending on the size of the potential contract.

But always up for a jolly. I love the gamesmanship shown to me by the more experienced and also testing my wits.

What can I say? I like people grovelling and kissing my arse!

Scara what did you expect from Mike Ashley? The bloke that gets so tinkled he vomits into fireplaces during business meetings in pubs.

Sort of chap I'd happily do business with .... a baffoon with money

Sort of chap I'd happily do business with .... a baffoon with money
In my experience, people like him want asking price, up front, in cash.

I've lost count of the number of people like him who can't understand that cash up front means getting a fraction of the value you want, and getting the asking price means time and contingencies.

I've lost count of the number of people like him who can't understand that cash up front means getting a fraction of the value you want, and getting the asking price means time and contingencies.

Factoring and bank charges the hidden demons, unforseen escalated costs in deals.

I usually put all of that in the price when supplying ... sometimes better to walk away than cut into already thin margins.

However I find idiots with money just Need their egos massaged and told that they are the overlord... after spouting how much they have, pinching pennies doesn't reflect well.

I never do a deal if a) the effort does not meet the profit needs and b) not in favour of the company

I sold Ashley two platforms because he didn't realise he could log in on the same one in Saudi Sportswashing Machine and London and after he was a knob when I met him I decided not to tell him differently.

They’re so poor, only wins this season:

Palace
Stoke
Swansea
West Ham

Says it all really, when you look at what Brighton and Huddersfield have done with far less resources and worse, smaller squads, it really puts Rafa’s results in to perspective.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine football, are only worth the same as Harry Kane (200), Sissoko (30) and Eric Dier (70) combined.

Back