• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saudi Sportswashing Machine for Sale.....

The solution to Saudi Sportswashing Machine's woes is so obvious - just get in some proper football men like Dennis Wise and Joe Kinnear!

Googling these charlatans... seems Spurs had some key links to these people... thank GHod we've got Daniel Levy in charge

"Tony Jimenez is often mentioned in the same breath as Wise in the North-East even though he has not been held as culpable for Keegan's demise.
He certainly has friends in high places and is close pals with Ashley and former Tottenham vice-chairman Paul Kemsley.
Brixton-born Jimenez, 45, who has Spanish roots, grew up in London and first came to public attention after he was spotted alongside Juande Ramos at the infamous meeting with Kemsley which led to the Spaniard's appointment at Tottenham two months later.
Jimenez was previously director of a sports management and promotion agency Casa Sports Holdings Ltd.
He apparently knows Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich well but first became acquainted with Wise and Gus Poyet, the Tottenham coach who has been tipped to succeed Keegan at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, while a steward at Stamford Bridge during the Nineties.
Ashley's loyalty to those two members of the 'roosterney Mafia' meant there was no way for back for Keegan, who refused to work with Wise or Jimenez unless their powers were diluted.
Ashley has got some good ideas but those advising him have not done him any favours or helped him achieve what he wanted. It is mess he didn't want to clear up and that is why he has been cast as the villain of the piece.
"

I don't think Ashley has been that bad for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, put in money, invested in teams, nice stadium, good training ground just refused to pump in money.

Yeh they went down but came back up again and not lost out on much by doing that.
What's your opinion on the Alan Sugar years?

Saudi Sportswashing Machine takeover has potential to take club to Man Utd stature, says Sir John Hall

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ke-club-to-man-utd-stature-says-sir-john-hall

Saved the club in many ways, never said he was going to put lashings of cash in and didn't, but for that period between Scholer and Levy he was decent enough.
Were you happy when he sold up? I know I was and he was a bit better than Ashley.

Were you happy when he sold up? I know I was and he was a bit better than Ashley.

I was indeed, but I could still maintain I thought he was a solid chairman and I agree with alot of his views on money grabbing in the game and living within your means as I do with Levy.

The point I make about Ashley is their expectation clouded the fact he was a solid chairman

I'll believe it when I see it...

C2fgBBo.jpg

Brilliant. Another middle eastern cash cow for Spurs to compete with under Financial Fair Play regulations.

Anyone coming in would need to spend a billion to get them truly competitive (including buying the club, transfer and wages)

And there won't be any financial return as they sell out every week and have limited commercial gains available

Would be a strange organisation that does that imo and it's a huge gamble for someone on a tV deal that's unsustainable

I actually think clubs like Saudi Sportswashing Machine west ham would be better off being fan owned and bounce around championship and premier league so at least they get some excitement and important games. Last year Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans went up and down the oclamry supporting their team to win the championship and that's the only thing I eve ever seen them win

Surely that's better than plodding around mid table in the prem with nothing to play for

Back