• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

Great to have GG back. Haven't been posting here for that long, but I have become somewhat addicted to this board. My F5 button was practically worn out last weekend. Thanks @scaramanga for getting everything up and running again. Not sure if this is appropriate but if costs have been incurred sorting this out, or for any costs in the future moving to a new host, I would be happy to chip in.

Great to have GG back. Haven't been posting here for that long, but I have become somewhat addicted to this board. My F5 button was practically worn out last weekend. Thanks @scaramanga for getting everything up and running again. Not sure if this is appropriate but if costs have been incurred sorting this out, or for any costs in the future moving to a new host, I would be happy to chip in.
Totally agree

Good to have GG back ! You don't realise how much time you spend here until the site is down and you find yourself not knowing what else to do !

We're Back online Baby!!!
Great work by @scramanga!!
All hail! All hail!!
PUfiMK2.gif

4318779.jpg

8465f3e0_7075684941F6.gif

Generally it's beeen fine. My landing page is http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/find-new/posts, but this afternoon I got big blue chunky thing and no way of typing.

I was amused during the 'inter regnum', when Scara spoke of restoring many GB of data. I hadn't realised that the Gutter Boy was the new SI unit for data.
I must admit thinking, don't worry about the Gutter Boy data, just get the forum running again.

Getting lots of unexpected database errors this evening. Some style sheet issues too.
Anyone else seeing those?

Yeah, huge number of page requests today. Not sure if it's spam, a DOS or just us being really busy.

Back