• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

At last. Suffering some serious withdrawal. Even had to make a post on different forum just to take the edge off. It was just the one, I swear.

90.gif

Well done scara, you are a prince among men.

I visited fighting rooster to keep me going, and I have to say it's no comparison to this place. I remember scouring the forums before deciding which to join when I was looking for advice on getting to a game and settling on this one as everyone seemed friendly and sensible, well for the Internet.
Keep up the good work lads, this is such a great place

Well done scara, you are a prince among men.

I visited fighting rooster to keep me going, and I have to say it's no comparison to this place. I remember scouring the forums before deciding which to join when I was looking for advice on getting to a game and settling on this one as everyone seemed friendly and sensible, well for the Internet.
Keep up the good work lads, this is such a great place
:confused:

I ended up having to lurk over at the Spurs Community while this site was down. . . . . there are some right knob heads on that forum.

Thanks Scara. I'm not ashamed to say how much I enjoy the discussion, humour, opinions etc on this forum. (I'd like to think it is a cut above the average Spurs forum). Sad though it may sound, my enjoyment of life is slightly diminished in its absence. So thanks for your efforts in both running the site, and dealing with the occasional mishap or disaster.

Anyone at the club looking in ? Give Scara a VIP to Toonville.

That aside, a beer-up somewhere from an appreciativeaudience/membership.

Scara ... my favourite site admin.

Back