• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

I'll be blogging more scara if that facility is still on the table

Please do. I don't think you can put pictures in an article at the moment, but text should work fine. Easiest way to do it would be to post a new topic (if it works as a forum topic) and just PM a mod to promote it to an article.

Re: Site contributors wanted / The 'Ask Scara A Question' Thread

Chuck Norris did it.

And that's why Chuck's a homo.

Bruce Lee ftw
chuck-norris-fact-bruce-lee-i-kicked-his-ass.jpg

Did that Dunlop guy ever finish building his house?

I really want to change this stupid avatar - it's been a week now

Can someone please unlock my profile

Nothing to do with images. I can't edit the first post in the 'Official Match Threads' thread. Well, I can, but it involves c+p. It's of course a lot more work when there's images and formatting involved.

You knew the rules when you started the OMT motherfudger; no changing til we win. Might put off people from creating brick OMTs without thinking

Nothing to do with images. I can't edit the first post in the 'Official Match Threads' thread. Well, I can, but it involves c+p. It's of course a lot more work when there's images and formatting involved.

At least you can reply with quote and remove the quote tags, whilst maintaining the formatting, I don't have that option on the blog.

At least you can reply with quote and remove the quote tags, whilst maintaining the formatting, I don't have that option on the blog.

I think it's something to do with the Ajax editor the site uses. I've tried reinstalling an a couple of updates but it doesn't seem to work. Logged it with vbulletin but they don't have any answers yet.

You deserve having it for the season for that shocking OMT

Scara, any chance of a mod which notifies people when someone has replied to them in a post using reply with quote? I noticed I missed some replies to me a while back that I wanted to follow up on.

It could just show a number next to notifications at the top of the forum.

Why do we have people that think Carroll is a Modric replacement ?

They changed my avatar for a draw ffs! You have no chance..

I thought avatar punishments were only incurred for losses?

I demand explanation for remuneration for this enforced embarrassment.

'Ask Scara'

Dear Scara,

For three months now I have had hot flushes and a burning sensation between my toes which, led me to believe I was entering 'THAT' time in my life. So, I had the Mirena coil fitted and went on HRT and I just feel dreadful. I've put weight on, my sex drive is non-existent, I get headaches, feel bloated all the time and am always snappy with my partner who I think has actually had enough of me. I am thinking of coming off the HRT but not sure whether you can just stop taking it or do you have to wean yourself off it? Please help. I'm at the end of my tether. Is there any meditation, herbal teas or medication you could recommend to me to make me feel a bit better so I can get through the day?

Thank you Scara.

JellySpur.

Back