• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

Firefox is no longer supporting TLS 1.1 and 1.0. The new version defaults to TLS 1.2 and blocks this site. There is a temporary option to enable the earlier versions (hence this message), which they say won't be there for long. Apparently the decision to drop support for earlier versions is supported by Apple, Google and Microsoft, as well as Mozilla.

So is anyone having issues on the GG website with replying/quoting posts from iPhone at the moment? * No text box to type anything in.
Can’t quote anything. If I try to reply I get a screen asking me to reply but I can’t type anything.
If I ‘like’ a post I get asked to confirm if I want to like the post. Whilst the opportunity to reflect on my decision to ‘like’ before confirming it is welcome, it’s also a pain.
IPad works fine.

*of course it’s a pointless question because anyone with an iPhone with the same issue won’t be able to reply to agree.

Is it possible to get the site to support dark mode? I often browse the forum before I go to sleep, and it's really bright, even with the screen light set to minimum.

Is it possible to get the site to support dark mode? I often browse the forum before I go to sleep, and it's really bright, even with the screen light set to minimum.
There are dark modes on version 2 of this forum.

I keep meaning to upgrade - hopefully soon

So I'm not trying to appear insolent in the face of the OhEmTee Gods or anything......But am I right in thinking that I'm stuck with the stimulating energy drink up until my next successful OMT or is there another way I can go back to my previous incarnation? I feel I'm promoting a brand that I feel no inclination towards, back in my heady wild days of being a massive taco it was alright with jager but was considered only if lemo supplies were at a low. Given the situation football if there were another way to prove my worth I'd consider it.

To demonstrate, in this picture, leonidas represents the OMT Gods (but I'm not going to eventually betray them)

leonidas-and-ephialtes.jpg

So I'm not trying to appear insolent in the face of the OhEmTee Gods or anything......But am I right in thinking that I'm stuck with the stimulating energy drink up until my next successful OMT or is there another way I can go back to my previous incarnation? I feel I'm promoting a brand that I feel no inclination towards, back in my heady wild days of being a massive taco it was alright with jager but was considered only if lemo supplies were at a low. Given the situation football if there were another way to prove my worth I'd consider it.

To demonstrate, in this picture, leonidas represents the OMT Gods (but I'm not going to eventually betray them)

leonidas-and-ephialtes.jpg

The OMT Gods have decided to show leniency and declared an amnesty on OMT losing avatars.

The OMT Gods have decided to show leniency and declared an amnesty on OMT losing avatars.

Such unadulterated and benevolent kindness!!!!!! My sincere thanks as I didn't wanna be an advertising tool for soft drinks anymore.

Just wondering as well then (typical follow up question), has my previous avy been deleted? Dayo (did he ever say why he stopped posting here?!) made it for me and I'm brick at photoshop. If it's gone it's totally cool :cool:

Back