• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

Hmmm, I find it quite disturbing to be honest, SO much content, so many images spurting forth and spilling into my red eyes.

When I use the website I have a nice list of pale threads indicating I've read them, and 2 or 3 in bold to catch up on.

Now it feels like a surging tsunami of tat to be addressed in no fixed order.

Maybe this is fomo? Maybe it is old age

I think it shows me the first unread post in the most recently updated thread... So when I click on it I jump to the first unread post and can crack on with it as usual

But then it shows me posts I've already read in threads that I've fully read

I.e. It wants to fill the screen with info even when I've read it all

And it drags out images to show which are not linked to the post. The image would be many posts earlier. It is as though the App is designed for children that need an image to get excited about, even though the image is a few days old?

That is rubbish, I just want the text of the post and unread items, not the rest

I think it shows me the first unread post in the most recently updated thread... So when I click on it I jump to the first unread post and can crack on with it as usual

But then it shows me posts I've already read in threads that I've fully read

I.e. It wants to fill the screen with info even when I've read it all

And it drags out images to show which are not linked to the post. The image would be many posts earlier. It is as though the App is designed for children that need an image to get excited about, even though the image is a few days old?

That is rubbish, I just want the text of the post and unread items, not the rest
I'm sure the site has an RSS feed if text is what you want!

Why is it so so difficult to open/view/post any threads here nowadays ? You always have to refresh many many times. Sometimes it gets so annoying that makes you give up completely. It is the same problem with any Pcs, at home or office, or even using smartphone ! Is it a secret plan by the mods to limit the posts during pre-season ?!:rolleyes:

Why is it so so difficult to open/view/post any threads here nowadays ? You always have to refresh many many times. Sometimes it gets so annoying that makes you give up completely. It is the same problem with any Pcs, at home or office, or even using smartphone ! Is it a secret plan by the mods to limit the posts during pre-season ?!:rolleyes:

Haven't had any of those problems on any platform. Might be that the problem is located between the keyboard and the chair [emoji6]

Haven't had any of those problems on any platform. Might be that the problem is located between the keyboard and the chair [emoji6]

It took me about 10mins and multiple times of clicking refresh button just to view this post. Not sure how long it will take to post this reply !:rolleyes:

It took me about 10mins and multiple times of clicking refresh button just to view this post. Not sure how long it will take to post this reply !:rolleyes:
Are you using the app now? I have a bricky connection here in the middle of nowhere in Thailand, and the app works flawlessly. Must be something with your phone.

Sent from outer space

Back