• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

That'll be for the match day shirt or whatever they brand them as, exactly the same as what the players wear. The 'cheaper' shirts are replicas
The “Elite Shirt” or something along those lines. Think that’s what our version is. Still would not bother with that for kids.

Fair points. Even £40 is way overpriced though. There's not really much separating a replica shirt from a generic, £10 training top. Same fabric, same quality.

Fair points. Even £40 is way overpriced though. There's not really much separating a replica shirt from a generic, £10 training top. Same fabric, same quality.
Very true. Especially as all Nike kits are the same and training kits etc. All a bit of a rip off

I have a vague recollection that we're not supposed to post links to sites that you can get replica replica shirts from,to avoid problems for the site from the powers that be at the club!

For the record, (posting cryptically but fairly obviously) the site I usually use is -

What Americans call our version of football + the current title of our Former chairman Alan Sugar. Put the 2 answers together and google.

Can I ask those that have purchased via unofficial means, do the shirts have the added ground co-ordinates and #coys in the appropriate shirts?

I have a vague recollection that we're not supposed to post links to sites that you can get replica replica shirts from,to avoid problems for the site from the powers that be at the club!

For the record, (posting cryptically but fairly obviously) the site I usually use is -

What Americans call our version of football + the current title of our Former chairman Alan Sugar. Put the 2 answers together and google.

Can I ask those that have purchased via unofficial means, do the shirts have the added ground co-ordinates and #coys in the appropriate shirts?
Soccer C*NT?

Hopefully shops like dhgate and “Soccer C*nt” gain even more traction. The sports apparel industry needs some disruption. All clubs and manufacturers take the tinkle with their pricing.

Having said that, I looked at some kits on that site and (understandably) they don’t have the Nike badge. I don’t think I could wear a kit that actually appears fake.

Having seen the kit given a run out against Roma, I take that all back, the kit looks fantastic! :cool:
Same sh*t every year!

I got an email from the club today saying "Thank you for spending about sixty quid for our overpriced home kit for a 6 year old who probably won't be in the slightest bit grateful because he got a £10 ninja outfit last week which was RED bought by his mother, but due to the high volume of sales we are struggling to stick the numbers on because it's soooo tricky to line them up and stuff so just sit tight and wait because you're not in a rush anyway are ya?"

It's a total rip off every year, and everybody knows it. But as long as enough suckers buy the new shirts, this practice will continue.

It keeps getting worse too; friend told me the new Manure shirt is £110. Full kit with shorts, socks and shirt will be over £200. Three eager kids an that will set you back probably closer to £700.

And they've got the fade to the shorts colour at the bottom as well o_O

Hopefully shops like dhgate and “Soccer C*nt” gain even more traction. The sports apparel industry needs some disruption. All clubs and manufacturers take the tinkle with their pricing.

Having said that, I looked at some kits on that site and (understandably) they don’t have the Nike badge. I don’t think I could wear a kit that actually appears fake.
Did you look at the link I sent, they are decent one's (well as good as they can be)

Same sh*t every year!

I got an email from the club today saying "Thank you for spending about sixty quid for our overpriced home kit for a 6 year old who probably won't be in the slightest bit grateful because he got a £10 ninja outfit last week which was RED bought by his mother, but due to the high volume of sales we are struggling to stick the numbers on because it's soooo tricky to line them up and stuff so just sit tight and wait because you're not in a rush anyway are ya?"
Least they're honest.

In the pictures they hide the brand I guess to pretend it’s not a copy but the review pictures will
show it, same for watch faces etc

Back