• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Re: New Away Kit?

i know i'm being picky but I just don't understand why the AIA can't be blue on the 3rd kit.

Argh, I agree! I'd love it if we finally get some yellow shirts though. It's part of our tradition, and partly why I chose Spurs back in the day, haha. Looks pretty "retro".

going by the post it notes it looks like the release dates are 18th of Aug for the home and away(blue) and 27th of Sept for the 3rd(yellow)

I say this every year, but why do we take so long to get kits out, seriously the other big clubs will have them out next few weeks and people will buy loads for the summer, not us..

Missing a trick every single season

is they are real and don't have any stupid "laser printing" on them - ie. are just block colour, then they are my fav kits for a very very long time

very classic looking.

shame they will be crappy under armour - would be great in heavy cotton (like a fan edition)

I think the cuffs are lovely and perfect for off-setting the red logo (smart move if deliberate). That navy kit is gonna be sexy!

BoKe_DPIYAAg_Pt.jpg:large

The home shirt and yellow shirt have double black armbands already sewn on - surely that would be more appropriate for a Liverpool kit?

Dark blue is nice although very dark to spot players out the corner of your eye. Also it looks a lot like Scotland. Has a team ever won anything with a kit like that?

The home shirt and yellow shirt have double black armbands already sewn on - surely that would be more appropriate for a Liverpool kit?

Dark blue is nice although very dark to spot players out the corner of your eye. Also it looks a lot like Scotland. Has a team ever won anything with a kit like that?

I've no doubt the cuffs and collars etc on the home and 3rd, are navy. No point referring to the historic kits if not.

no under armour on the yellow 3rd kit is a give away. no way would a kit manufacturer mock up a kit without sticking their logo on it IMO

Back