• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Gold one would be better if the shorts and socks were a different colour, same as the goalkeeper kit.

The Away looks ok on and i prefer a round neck but i doubt i would buy the new kit again this season.

Haven't bought a kit for years. I like the 60s an 70s tops. Can't be doing with all these fancy tinkle stripes, miss world stylie seat belt bollox and horrible sponsor logos.

We are Tottenham. We play in white with a blue badge, nuff said.

Funnily I dont give monkeys - its just a tshirt and pair of shorts with a logo.........whats the fuss?
Only lasts 9 months!

Should be Blue or white shorts and or an all yellow outfit if needed.........oh and definitely a bit a bit of red in it somewhere:cool:....

I'be never worn one and never will, but I'be bought plenty and suspect I'll buy at least 2 more for my grandsons. Kits come along way from the first shirt I worn was a very hard material with buttons on the collar and cuffs and had a tail, it weighted a ton when it rained.

Arsenal, Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project have increased their prices to £45, matching last season's previous highest - Manchester United

Parents are forking out as much as £45 for a child’s football shirt as Premier Leagueclubs ramp up their prices, a Sunday People probe has discovered.

Eight top flight clubs have hiked their children’s prices ahead of the new season, with West Ham, Arsenal and Stoke charging an extra £5 for a junior shirt.

Our survey reveals cost of replica short sleeved shirts at all 20 Premier League clubs for children and adults.

Emirates Marketing Project junior shirts now cost £45 - up £2 - while their adult ones will set fans back £65 - the most expensive in the league.

Chelsea have increased theirs by £2 to £45 - the same price as Arsenal and West Ham junior shirts.

Premier League champions Leicester City, meanwhile, have put theirs up from £33 to £35

The inflation busting hikes will anger parents and fans at a time when the official cost of living, as measured by the Consumer Prices Index, is just 0.3 per cent.

Justine Roberts of the website Mumsnet said: “It’s a shame that clubs who generate vast revenues choose to exploit their youngest supporters in this way.”

It’s a similar story for adult shirts. Emirates Marketing Project’s have shot up from £55 to £66 while Chelsea have bumped up the price of their standard shirt on their online store, from £53 last season to £55.

Manchester United, whose £60 adult shirt was last season’s most expensive, have yet to unveil the new home kit.

Despite winning promotion to the Premier League last season, Burnley have resisted temptation to increase their prices.

They are selling kids’ shirts for £32 and their adult version for £40, the cheapest in the league

Oh my.....that is lovely.

I do like our home kit. Being a CL season we gotta have the dark blue panels on the shoulders.

The 3rd kit is so pony.....it might as well be made by Pony.

I like the 3rd kit has a 70's/80's look to it, Pony kits really were pony.

Don't mind all 3 of the new ones to be honest.

I'm surprised that we haven't made more of it being the last season at the original WHL. Though I wouldn't be surprised if a 'last game' kit appears like the 125 one from a few years ago.

Not sure where to post this, but I have been offered this autographed spurs shirt, by a friend of a friend. However he can not say who has signed it, as he didn't get it signed but bought it off ebay. Given how many fakes are on there, can anybody work out who has signed it, and if it appears genuine (I think I can make out 'Arry Redknapp on there, but rest just look like squigles! Any help greatly appreciated before I wast any money!

Attachments

• 14388861_10207677579473751_1382246077_n.jpg
    14388861_10207677579473751_1382246077_n.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 39
Not sure where to post this, but I have been offered this autographed spurs shirt, by a friend of a friend. However he can not say who has signed it, as he didn't get it signed but bought it off ebay. Given how many fakes are on there, can anybody work out who has signed it, and if it appears genuine (I think I can make out 'Arry Redknapp on there, but rest just look like squigles! Any help greatly appreciated before I wast any money!

The one in the middle with "32" would be Benoit Assou-Ekotto, and it looks more or less like his signature if things are on the interwebs are a good guide....

6MAR177-800x800.jpg

Apologies if not allowed but does anyone know where you can get children's kits for cheap? I've previously bought off alliexpress but that seems to have dried up.
I know I should get from the club and I usually do, but my lad is desperate for the gold kit (GHod knows why) but it's sold out from the club.

Back