• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Re: New Away Kit?

So, assuming the home kit will be a similar template I predict next season at home we will be Birmingham City...

nynezaba.jpg

If only. This is what our home shirt should be.
Plain white, collar, stylish, no **** stains or funny strips or squiggles.
How difficult is that?

nynezaba.jpg

If only. This is what our home shirt should be.
Plain white, collar, stylish, no **** stains or funny strips or squiggles.
How difficult is that?

Is that a polo shirt? No thanks.

Love how plain the shirt is but not that collar.

Is that a polo shirt? No thanks.

Love how plain the shirt is but not that collar.
you have something against polo shirts??? are they something common lower class types like Timmeh would wear???:)

you have something against polo shirts??? are they something common lower class types like Timmeh would wear???:)

I wouldn't say lower class at all - I wear a polo shirt on the golf course. They're just a bit.... (I'm trying to say Wetherspoons here without saying Wetherspoons - any ideas?)

In some ways I would like to see us ditch the navy shorts and just adopt the full white kit we use for European matches...

But guess it would be going against tradition, and would probably make us look even more of a Real Madrid B team

In some ways I would like to see us ditch the navy shorts and just adopt the full white kit we use for European matches...

But guess it would be going against tradition, and would probably make us look even more of a Real Madrid B team

=;

We did that last season, didn't like it one bit!! White and navy domestic, all white Europe always!

=;

We did that last season, didn't like it one bit!! White and navy domestic, all white Europe always!

Yes, I totally agree with this.

The all-white kit should only be worn for European matches, or perhaps a Domestic Cup Final (1967 FA Cup v Chelsea).

Have to say that's the correct colour for our away shirts, I don't mind a bit of SUBTLE yellow or white but not too much, don't like the shoulder design of this years blue one above. or the yellow down the middle of the alleged new kit.

Why does everyone want a plain white shirt? how boring, I want some style to it but just don't overdo it. This seasons home kit is one of my favourites recently, just a shame about the stupid looking HP logo, why didn't they make it the same colour as the rest of the shirt?

Back