• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Just got used to this seasons kits, and the rumours start about next seasons! - https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/09/nike-tottenham-20-21-away-kit.html

Exclusive - Update: Nike Tottenham Hotspur 19-20 Away Kit Colors Leaked
Thursday, 3 October 2019

Following up on last month's post, we have obtained more info on the Nike Tottenham Hotspur 2020-21 away kit.

Nike again makes the new Tottenham 19-20 kits, while AIA will be again on the front of the shirts after they extended their deal until the end of the 2026-27 season recently.

TOTTENHAM 20-21 AWAY SHIRT
This picture shows the colors of the new Spurs 2020-21 away jersey.

The Nike Tottenham 2020-21 away shirt will be 'pro green' with 'barely volt' to be used for the logos and trim.

It's an interesting color scheme as Tottenham have never had a green jersey, even though their 2018-19 3rd kit was at least a bit greenish (turquoise green). It is also a big change to all previous Nike Spurs away kits, which were all mainly navy.

We've compiled two Nike products that use the colors of the Tottenham Hotspur 20-21 away kit below.

Just as in previous years with a big international tournament (EURO 2020), the Nike Tottenham Hotspur 20-21 away shirt is set to be launched in June or July 2020.

and yet more! - https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/10/tottenham-hotspur-20-21-third-kit.html

Tottenham Hotspur 20-21 Third Kit Colors & Info Leaked
Friday, 11 October 2019

Here are the first details about the new Tottenham Hotspur 2020-2021 third uniform, which is set to be launched by Nike in September 2020.

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 2020-21 THIRD JERSEY
Check out the Tottenham Hotspur 2020-21 third football shirt below.

Following purple (17-18), green (18-19) and blue (19-20), Tottenham Hotspur's new 2020-2021 third jersey will be yellow. Although not confirmed yet, we expect the logos on Tottenham Hotspur's new 2020-21 third football shirt to be dark blue.

The 'tour yellow' base color of the Nike Tottenham Hotspur 20-21 third football shirt is the same one used on the Tottenham 17-18 goalkeeper shirt, as well as recent away shirts for Chelsea and PSG.

+2

No design or template specifics are known yet, but we expect Nike to come through with another global template / theme for its 2020-2021 third jerseys.

Anyone know where I can get the socks for the orange GK kit from? They're not in the club store or the website.

My son has the whole kit other than the socks and it looks wrong with the home ones.

I don't know, that's why I'm asking! I haven't seen them anywhere, but I can't understand why they'd only release part of a kit
I remember looking two or three years ago (think it was the UA times) and the GK socks were not sold, so it's quite possible.
I guess they would be a very low sale item.

I remember looking two or three years ago (think it was the UA times) and the GK socks were not sold, so it's quite possible.
I guess they would be a very low sale item.
Should have known when all the staff at the store looked at me so blankly, but then that appears to be their standard expression.

Anyone know where I can get the socks for the orange GK kit from? They're not in the club store or the website.

My son has the whole kit other than the socks and it looks wrong with the home ones.

What size shoe are you mate? Might be able to help!

No new kit. But.

Did you see Chelsea's 50th anniversary kit. If course it's Nike like ours.

Would love to see a show kit based on a classic kit. Just plain white V neck shirt. badger badge. Plain Navy shorts and the plain white socks.

Would be mint for a one off.

agreed. Its about time. Considering how much money they get in. They could at least spend some more time with unique designs.And with how much they charge us for their stuff.
And you’d think it would make them harder to fake too.

Back