• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Blue

images

I saw the new shirt in a sports shop today, hanging alongside last year's shirt (and Gooner shirts).

I actually thought last year's looked more interesting, now I am used to the navy fade. This year's looked rather boring. Classic, but boring.

3rd kit is an all light blue with navy blue trimming..Apparently shirt has a lightly shaded print on it depicting the external stadium surround..

I saw the new shirt in a sports shop today, hanging alongside last year's shirt (and Gooner shirts).

I actually thought last year's looked more interesting, now I am used to the navy fade. This year's looked rather boring. Classic, but boring.

Get what you mean but this season's shirt is Spurs to me, the navy fade last season, all those shirts with yellow trimmings etc we've had aren't Spurs.

What with yearly new shirts "to combat piracy yada yada yaddda" they need to come up with these designs but I would be happy if this season's shirt was our home shirt for the next 5+ years.

Back