• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

Out of interest does anyone know why we are seemingly and thankfully the only club that does not have a sleeve sponsor, are AIA paying for it and leaving it blank? Or is it reserved for the stadium sponsor, kind of like a buy the stadium naming rights get the sleeve free.
We are waiting for Captain Morgan to put in a bid in so everyone’s sleeve can have ‘Captain’ wrapped around it, this making every player feel like a Captain and confusing the ref when it comes to the coin toss or asking the captain to have a word. Also there will be a massive scramble when this team finally lifts trophy...

I don’t care TBH
As long as they pay is big £££ who should care
I don’t buy any AIA products

It’s the red not the actual AIA logo, it just destroys the home kits, I know it will never happen because of the importance of the colour red in the Asian market but just changing the AIA to navy would make a world of difference, IMO the 2017/18 kit and this seasons would rival any of the Holsten and Hewlett Packard kits that are the favourites of kit photo shoppers.

Tottenham1.jpg

TottenhamAIAheader.jpg

Tottenham+Hotspur+13-14+home+Kit.jpg

Spurs-Away-Kit-13-14.jpg

No photoshop needed from AIA’s first season as just cup sponsor, at least they no longer insist on having it as bloody red on the away kits.

I seem to be one of the only people who don't care about the sponsor.

I'm disinterested as long as I'm ambivalent to the company. So I struggle with Nike for ethical reasons, but AIA are some random Asian bank I've never come across in any other context, so that's fine.

I would rather not have a red sponsor.. or have a sponsor willing to change their colour from red.

Not gonna get worked up about it though. The money is the most important thing.

With that shirt sponsorship, the Nike sponsorship and the NFL, the sold out stadium. You have to wonder when the stadium sponsorship is going to drop.

With that shirt sponsorship, the Nike sponsorship and the NFL, the sold out stadium. You have to wonder when the stadium sponsorship is going to drop.
Think Levy is playing the waiting game as Stadium spnsorship in this country is currently paying pretty meager rates compared to the US. Get the NFL firing and we could be looking at a ceiling busting pay day.

Back