• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nathan Ferguson

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member

Reading on a WBA forum, they don't seem too bothered.

I like Ferguson but he has been very poor this week. Couldn't possibly blame him for being attracted to a move like AC Milan but he would be better off in the long run staying playing every week and he could potentially go bigger than AC Milan with a little more improvement. I think with 3 games in 6 days and his agent whispering down his ear wouldn't help but same rule applies with all players if they don't want to be here they can f**k off as far as I'm concerned. In a championship campaign we only want players who are going to knuckle down when the going gets tough.

I'm not torn. If he can get a bumper deal at a Spurs or Milan, or anyone, off the back of 15 games in the Championship he should jump at it because he's not that good, and he knows it. Hence why he hasn't re-signed. Great stopper but too small to be a centre back, not technically good enough to compete with the top attacking fullbacks that dominate the game now.

He inst technically good enough to be a top attacking full back I agree and this is why I still think he will sign.

I’m a fan for the flexibility he offers us. Clearly he’s at his best defending and he can play anywhere across the defence as full back or one of two or three centre backs. He can also carry the ball forward. You would imagine that with games he would only get better.

So I definitely would want to keep him.

Very promising player but if the rumours are true the club have made a decent offer to him. He has gone slightly off the boil and I'm not sure if that is because teams have worked him out. He appears to be the weak link in our zonal marking for corners and scouts would have picked that up.

Shame if he goes but I feel the offer the club has made is about right.

I think furlong is the better RB , but I’d have fergie in at LB because Gibbs has been repaired using sellotape

Back