• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there ITK about him from the Goat?

I understand he is about to marry Billie Piper.

Last edited:
I'd definitely take him, I'm sure many on here will argue against for whatever reason but he has the skill and end product. Far more of a goal threat than Lennon for example. Maybe needs to be more consistent, then again maybe playing every week would benefit him rather than in and out of the Man Utd side....

Yes, for 10m I think he would be a good buy. I dont understand why he doesn't play more at united and why bigger clubs are not interested in him.

Apparently one of the Turkish clubs (Gala i think) have had a 6.5m bid rejected and were told to come back with an offer around 10m.

He has talent, but is inconsistent and a player I just don't like. If he comes here he will be a spacegoat for my moaning if we lose. Even if he is on the bench it will be his fault

Jerry curl tosser

I would definitely take him for 10m. I can't understand why he doesn't play more for United tbh always looks a threat

I'd take Nani for about £10m. I think he's pacey, direct, creative and he is a goal-threat. Plus he puts teams on the back foot, can cover either flank.

I actually wouldn't mind sounding out United for Nani & Henandez. We could do a lot worse.

I'd take Nani for about £10m. I think he's pacey, direct, creative and he is a goal-threat. Plus he puts teams on the back foot, can cover either flank.

I actually wouldn't mind sounding out United for Nani & Henandez. We could do a lot worse.

Get his share of assists as well as goals, if he is for sale we should definitely be interested.

For £10m he would definitely be worth it. Front three of him, Bale and a decent goalscorer would be pretty tasty...

United quoted Galatasary 8.5m....for that we should be in for him 100000000000%.

He's been off form for a while but do you remember how devastating he was the season before last? i mean it actually looked like he might reach Ronaldo heights. I think AVB would be able to get the best out of him too.

He is reportedly on £90k a week and was trying to get a new contract for £130k a week. Even if we paid the transfer fee I can't see us matching his wage demands and I don't think he is worth those sorts of sums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back