• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

I like him and think he adds to the team but I rarely miss him when he's out because everyones so used to it, I think he's definitely someone we can upgrade on - anyone fit for most of the season will be an upgrade.

So he's off then!

Who knows? I think that a large part of the squad will be under scrutiny at the moment and I doubt that Lamela is any different. He has a lot of qualities that I am sure that Mourinho will love but we all know that his fitness record holds him back.

Ifs, buts and maybes
But i dont see him being a Mou player
He is IMO nothing like the one she has used in the past

I think that he is exactly what he looks for in big games and would be made for the tucked in forward role that Moura is currently playing.

Who knows? I think that a large part of the squad will be under scrutiny at the moment and I doubt that Lamela is any different. He has a lot of qualities that I am sure that Mourinho will love but we all know that his fitness record holds him back.

I'm biased he drives me nuts.

I can’t believe we gave him a contract until 2022.

With his fitness record the only club I can see taking him off our hands is West Ham.

Evidently the club have always been keen to keep him on a long contract because we paid a high fee for him and they have had an eye on resale value. He is one of the highest paid players for this reason too.

I think that he's a very Mourinho player. If he can get him fit, I can see him being a regular starter.

Can you imagine the scale of the brickhousery from Lamela if Jose gets him in the team. If he can trample on Fabregas and wind up Wheelchair with a good guy like Poch managing, what dastardly deeds could Lamela get up to with Jose directing him.

Make it happen Jose. I can't f**king wait.

Back