• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

And Bentaleb owned him when we beat them 4-0 twice
and he was more impressive than Pogba in the Euros and Sherwood beat Poch 3 times, wtf does that matter. Were they directly up against each other? If we get the player who showed so well at the Euros then he's a great signing.

He's a very inconsistent player. I've very surprised by this constant he has great at the EUROs chat, he wasn't and actually gave the ball away for the goal that cost them. He caught the eye with some excellent runs, taking players on and out of the game but what did he produce? Zero assists and zero goals.

I think he is a decent addition as on his day he can be a very effective player. His touch and end product will infuriate you but he can offer great pace and acceleration.

He's improved your squad but I suspect will mainly be used from the bench and in the cups.

We've robbed you blind for £30m but that's how the market is now.

If none of us really know, how is it a given? He's had issues of inconsistency and work ethic throughout his career.

In the same way as your "it's a BIG if" mine is a "MAYBE".

As for issues throughout his career, 192 appearances for Toulouse and 118 for Saudi Sportswashing Machine doesn't sound like the sort of player they were at any time eager to get rid of, so he couldn't have been that bad.

Sadly I agree with Greg. We lost our composure and got desperate. Mitchell announcing his departure midway through the transfer window suggests more af work than meets the eye

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

When the manager says "I want player X" and the club buys player Y that is losing composure and getting desperate, buying player X is backing the manager's judgement and if Levy thought £30m was too much i'm sure he would've pulled the plug not the trigger.

The £30m makes him equal to Kante and cheaper than Mane, Xhaka and Sane. And I'm certain Sissoko is better than Xhaka.

He's a very inconsistent player. I've very surprised by this constant he has great at the EUROs chat, he wasn't and actually gave the ball away for the goal that cost them. He caught the eye with some excellent runs, taking players on and out of the game but what did he produce? Zero assists and zero goals.

I think he is a decent addition as on his day he can be a very effective player. His touch and end product will infuriate you but he can offer great pace and acceleration.

He's improved your squad but I suspect will mainly be used from the bench and in the cups.

Let's say we'll leave it in the hands of our Poch and see the end result and then judge. I'm certain that he will be v good with the players we have around him.

Let's say we'll leave it in the hands of our Poch and see the end result and then judge. I'm certain that he will be v good with the players we have around him.

Good luck to him but he isn't going to magically have a good first touch. He's an athlete and will offer you something different.

I think he's going to be starting a lot with N'Koudou as his back up - Poch wants a pacey dribbler behind the striker and now we have options. Eriksen, Lamela and Alli will fight for the other two spots with Son if he proves himself in training and Onamah offering cover if needed.

Hmmm, jury is out on this one. We bought 5 players, so law of averages says only 2 or 3 will be a success. Let's hope we get 2 or 3 good ones out of them.

In the same way as your "it's a BIG if" mine is a "MAYBE".

Maybe it's a given because (France and club captain) Lloris didn't come out and say his fellow countryman and now team mate, wasn't worth £30m? Ok.

As for issues throughout his career, 192 appearances for Toulouse and 118 for Saudi Sportswashing Machine doesn't sound like the sort of player they were at any time eager to get rid of, so he couldn't have been that bad.

Neither of those clubs were in the position we're in now. The quality of our squad is much higher, and we demand more from our players. As I said, based on all the evidence we have - it's fair to have concerns regarding his consistency and work rate.

Back