• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Yep. He has skill, but cannot perform the skills consistently in front of a crowd

I think he does best when he doesnt have to think. Seems very Robbie Keane like, on instinct capable of things, when presented with time and space will rooster it up.

Though I dont think he has anything like the natural talent Keane had. So its incredibly rare he pulls these things out of the bag.

There is nothing from the other players. Sissoko, Lamela and Moura seems to be the only ones trying. The don't seem to give a fudge.

Together seems to be the thing.
Dressing room split, probably what trippier was hinting at.

Where's the rest of them though?
Come Harry you're the captain now, you were quick to call out the older ones when you were the young whippersnapper, now the boots on the other foot stand up and be counted.

The difference then there was 4 or 5 senior players against the manager. Now there are only the likes of Sissoko, Lloris and maybe Lamela and Wanyama behind Poch.

Kane has been listening to the same message from Poch for 6 years.

There was a story recently about Kane wanting to leave too. Most of Kane's mates at the club have had run ins with Poch by now. I can't him being on Poch's side regardless how bland and straight forward Kane appears.

The difference then there was 4 or 5 senior players against the manager. Now there are only the likes of Sissoko, Lloris and maybe Lamela and Wanyama behind Poch.

There was a story recently about Kane wanting to leave too. Most of Kane's mates at the club have had run ins with Poch by now. I can't him being on Poch's side regardless how bland and straight forward Kane appears.

Hmm, but what about the Kane quotes after the Olympiacos game about "still making the same mistakes 5 years later"?
That doesn't sound like someone who's not behind the manager...though i think whether he is or not, i'd be shocked if he didn't want out given everything he has done for the club and everything the club have done to sit on their hands during his peak years.

Well maybe it's time he stopped listening to his mates and do the job he's paid to do.
In fact as vice captain and highest paid player at the club should he not be telling these 'mates' to shut the fudge up or get out of his club.

Oh and this crap about the same message can do one as well.
That message got us the most successful results in twenty years.

Hmm, but what about the Kane quotes after the Olympiacos game about "still making the same mistakes 5 years later"?
That doesn't sound like someone who's not behind the manager...though i think whether he is or not, i'd be shocked if he didn't want out given everything he has done for the club and everything the club have done to sit on their hands during his peak years.
If we're still making the same mistakes 5 years later then it's on the manager.

Admittedly Kane might not have worked that out.

Its fine players coming out and blabbing to the press, words are fine but its actions that really matter. And from my seat in the stands it seems there are players who are talking the talk but not walking the walk.

Its so easy for fans to start slagging off a manager who has done great things here but its plain to see that there are some players who are not putting it ALL in on the pitch. Needless to say ( but i will anyway) Sissoko is NOT one of those players.

Its fine players coming out and blabbing to the press, words are fine but its actions that really matter. And from my seat in the stands it seems there are players who are talking the talk but not walking the walk.

Its so easy for fans to start slagging off a manager who has done great things here but its plain to see that there are some players who are not putting it ALL in on the pitch. Needless to say ( but i will anyway) Sissoko is NOT one of those players.
Who is in charge of motivating the players and ensuring they play to their abilities?

Who is in charge of motivating the players and ensuring they play to their abilities?

Did you say the same when the Chelsi players were getting slagged of by many ( can not remember IF you were one of them) when they downed tools and got managers sacked there. Because sure as brick many on here were.

Did you say the same when the Chelsi players were getting slagged of by many ( can not remember IF you were one of them) when they downed tools and got managers sacked there. Because sure as brick many on here were.
I blamed the owner for telling the manager to clear out the clams and not backing him when he did.

Back