• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Which opinion? The one where Sissoko was only in the team because of our injury crisis and as soon as the big guns came back, it was daylights for him?

Now tell me... who are our opponents today? In what competition? Who is playing in midlfield and who is on the bench?
And who is currently floundering as our manager?

He's making a lot of poor decisions - Sissoko is just one of them (but probably the worst).

I thought he played in Son for our opening goal?!
Blegh...one pass. He was ineffective for the remaining 93 minutes. To say he didn't deserve to be part of that loss when he played the full 90 minutes and had little effective play is crazy. He is part of the reason we fell apart.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

I'm fairly sure that was a shot.
DbQI4IrW4AAmQbM.jpg

Blegh...one pass. He was ineffective for the remaining 93 minutes. To say he didn't deserve to be part of that loss when he played the full 90 minutes and had little effective play is crazy. He is part of the reason we fell apart.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

The CM was at mainly at fault - the system didn’t help one bit of course.

But we’ve gone from Dembele to Sissoko.

That’s the guide of how far we have gone backwards

That was a good ball. It was the obvious ball to play, he doesnt get points on vision - but he executed it perfectly, fair play for that.

He also played a cross field raking pass to Aurier that was just brilliant. I said in the match thread, probably the best pass Ive ever seen from him.

The CM was at mainly at fault - the system didn’t help one bit of course.

But we’ve gone from Dembele to Sissoko.

That’s the guide of how far we have gone backwards
Yep.... and in probably just as big a downgrade we've gone from an at his peak Wanyama to Winks alongside him...

Beast mode Wanyama and Dembele replaced by Winks and Sissoko, it's no wonder we're nowhere near the team we were a few years ago.

Last edited:
That was a good ball. It was the obvious ball to play, he doesnt get points on vision - but he executed it perfectly, fair play for that.

He also played a cross field raking pass to Aurier that was just brilliant. I said in the match thread, probably the best pass Ive ever seen from him.
Yep. He has skill, but cannot perform the skills consistently in front of a crowd

Back