• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Well If he does go i hope he gets better support from his new teams supporters then he gets from some on here, and sad to say some at the games are the same. :(

He brought it on himself with some cowardly performances - Bayer Leverkusen particularly sticks in the mind. Fans can cope with hopeless triers - as Soldado will testify. It was hopelessness plus shirking that brought on his problems.

He brought it on himself with some cowardly performances - Bayer Leverkusen particularly sticks in the mind. Fans can cope with hopeless triers - as Soldado will testify. It was hopelessness plus shirking that brought on his problems.

He was terrible in that game but joined the club late, didn't have a pre-season and wasn't used to playing that role in our system with possession. He'd been playing on the counter attack for the recent past.

He's always been a hard worker, I don't think anyone can seriously take that away from him. But he looks a bit moody on the pitch. And not many fans wanted him in the first place. And he had a really bad start. Other players would have gotten more understanding given the situation he came into but Sissoko didn't. I hope his next club has fans that cut him more slack.

He was terrible in that game but joined the club late, didn't have a pre-season and wasn't used to playing that role in our system with possession. He'd been playing on the counter attack for the recent past.

He's always been a hard worker, I don't think anyone can seriously take that away from him. But he looks a bit moody on the pitch. And not many fans wanted him in the first place. And he had a really bad start. Other players would have gotten more understanding given the situation he came into but Sissoko didn't. I hope his next club has fans that cut him more slack.

I think he’s utter dog brick

But he put effort in

Back