• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Ha yes, was going to say, if Sissoko is to leave, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can we not replace him with someone else as club whipping boy. Let's just support all the lads shall we?

Sissoko was like a lightening rod. He was a magnet for all the negative energy, he suck it in and others were protected. Without him around i fear for the next in line...

Sissoko was like a lightening rod. He was a magnet for all the negative energy, he suck it in and others were protected. Without him around i fear for the next in line...
Been completely out of the team for significant patches. Hasn't been a problem. Others have gotten their share of fair and unfair criticism regardless of if Sissoko has been in the team or not.

Less of a lightening rod and more the one guy alone on a golf course with a 9 iron over his head in a thunderstorm hooking the ball into the woodlands. Stop making stupid decisions, maybe lightening wouldn't strike.

The way i see football players are like surgeons ... for example a top football player like Eriksen, would be precise, aware, and see things and potential for success and failure before and during the operation.

Sissoko as a surgeon to get paid for what he does ....

Good luck to him he has made a living by being a witch doctor

Well If he does go i hope he gets better support from his new teams supporters then he gets from some on here, and sad to say some at the games are the same. :(
If he goes somewhere they don't expect their footballers to be able to control a football, I assume he will.

Back