• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

I'm sorry but for me he is still a bag of brick, just a slightly less overtly brick of brick.

Flame me all you want, he is not a good football player.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

I'm sorry but for me he is still a bag of brick, just a slightly less overtly brick of brick.

Looked awful until the change, then just looked his usual.

Don't worry about the flaming, it's all part of the fun.

Played with NDomvele and allowed to get physical he looked like last season player

Playing in a 3 (that’s never a diamond) he looked average

He made that 3rd goal

Played with NDomvele and allowed to get physical he looked like last season player

Playing in a 3 (that’s never a diamond) he looked average

He made that 3rd goal
Did his best to put it behind Kane though. Fortunately Kane has seen that enough times and staggered his run to collect it.

Let's be honest, he needed quick feet and to smash the ball at goal - probably 3 times. Didn't hit the target once? Still played well, and outside of the final third he's very good.

He was absolutely atrocious. I’ll give him credit for the assist, he did well to power past a few and it was a simple pass. But as a footballer, he was terrible today. That shot that went out for a throw? Jesus wept. The man is just an athlete.

I actually blame Poch for playing him in a creative position initially. The amount of times he got the ball in a wonderful position and wasted it.

That’s not a slight on him as a player in general, even the GOAT can’t play every single position on the pitch.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Cant understand why Poch played him in the position he failed for us during his first year. He should play besides Ndombele/Winks in the middle behind the offensive midfielder, that's the position he has worked in for us. Sure han can run past a few players in a more offensive position but his end product pass or finish is not good enough for such a position.

Cant understand why Poch played him in the position he failed for us during his first year. He should play besides Ndombele/Winks in the middle behind the offensive midfielder, that's the position he has worked in for us. Sure han can run past a few players in a more offensive position but his end product pass or finish is not good enough for such a position.
He shouldn't play at all.

Sissoko's touches in the first 30 minutes

Sissoko-first-30.png

Sissoko's touches in the last 30 minutes

Sissoko-last-30.png

Back