• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Yeah, pace & strength together, not one or the other.

Cant think of any slow and weak players in our squad.

Can think of plenty with decent pace, and strength. And - bonus - proper footballing ability as well.

I wont argue we have anyone as strong/fast, but I dont think we are exactly lacking - plenty of the squad is not far behind him physically

Cant think of any slow and weak players in our squad.

Can think of plenty with decent pace, and strength. And - bonus - proper footballing ability as well.

I wont argue we have anyone as strong/fast, but I dont think we are exactly lacking - plenty of the squad is not far behind him physically

It’s something we needed a lot last season, it’s a useful tool we don’t face two of is my point.

It’s something we needed a lot last season, it’s a useful tool we don’t face two of is my point.

We needed it in attack.

Its a well established point Sissoko is useless in attack, and is at best a midfield/defensive workhorse.

I value our more intelligent, yet quick/strong enough players over him.

Not sure what "face two of" means, assume a typo?

Very good news. Just a shame he isn't sold, so he will still come back to haunt us.
When I saw he wasn't on the bench, I did have a hope that he was on his way out.
Good riddance to a clumsy footballer, freeing up space for a footballer.
Davinson Sanchez could do the same job for us if needed.

Just when I thought I couldn't get any happier tonight.

If it was permanent, it would be just too much to take

Step up Mr Onomah

Very good news. Just a shame he isn't sold, so he will still come back to haunt us.

As long as the loan fee is ok, then its not a problem. If we got say £4m loan fee for a season then given GKN seems likely to be leaving, and Janssen was on is way before getting injured, then hopefully we have some space for strengthening in Jan (I know its hard)

As long as the loan fee is ok, then its not a problem. If we got say £4m loan fee for a season then given GKN seems likely to be leaving, and Janssen was on is way before getting injured, then hopefully we have some space for strengthening in Jan (I know its hard)

Looking at how Moura is playing having had half a season to see what's required maybe we'll start to make more moves in the January window?

Sissy and Nkoudou take us back down to par, but we'd still need to offload Janssen to be able to bring one in I think

Apparently we had to use up all the transfer kitty to pay the club to take him on loan for a year, we didn't have enough cash for someone to take him off our hands permanently

Back