• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mousa Dembele

Gutted to see him go as loved watching him play for us. It’s strange that he passed his medical there yet has been out injured for a length of time for us and couldn’t play against United, even as a substitute. But all the best to him for his future career.

Gutted to see him go as loved watching him play for us. It’s strange that he passed his medical there yet has been out injured for a length of time for us and couldn’t play against United, even as a substitute. But all the best to him for his future career.

It's a chronic condition, not an acute one.

Dembele in full flow is one of the most beautiful sights in football. We were privileged to witness it. Good luck Moussa.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Last edited:
Sad to see the big guy go. But it was time.

Glad he wasn’t sold 3-4 years ago when some on here were suggesting.

Fit and on form he was unplayable. Midfielders bouncing off him, he’d leave a wake of opposition players lying on floor! A shame he rarely recreated that in the final third, but was a key player for us for a number of years.

Hate to think how the Chinese will stand up to the beast!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Last edited:
Sad day although we knew it was coming. He was a unique player who at his best is irreplaceable. For me his swansong was the superb performance at Juventus last year when he totally bossed the midfield and was the catalyst for our unlikely draw.

Thanks for the memories Mousa and all the very best for the future

EquatorialWhichCheetah-max-1mb.gif

Back