• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mousa Dembele

I have to admit something. I have been a Spurs supporter since 1980 and I have NEVER consider buying a shirt with a players name and number on. Until now...

Since 1980 and you never once considered Glenn Hoddle?

Mate - he remains the greatest midfielder we have ever had (IMO) and one of the most complete players I ever saw. I can only imagine him in today’s game, with the sports science now available. Kane would get a hat-trick a week!!!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Mate - he remains the greatest midfielder we have ever had (IMO) and one of the most complete players I ever saw. I can only imagine him in today’s game, with the sports science now available. Kane would get a hat-trick a week!!!

Factually correct about Ghod but did they do names on the shirts in Hoddle's time?

Hoddle only became a great spurs player after Ozzie arrived, it was Ozzie's style of play and football that gave Hoddle that extra bit to push him upward

Mousa is a good player, great at holding on to the ball, but like most of our players he cannot see that killer pass,

Mate, you´re right. Hoddle, Kane, Gazza, etc are all marvellous players that have given me soo much joy throughout the years. But still, not MY type of players. But with Dembelé there is something else, a hint of myself. The sheer power, the beastmode is the closest I ever get to a football pitch.

Back