• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mousa Dembele

If I was granted 3 wishes I’d wish for Moussa to be 10 years younger. Then use another wish for him to sign a 10 year contract.

If I was granted 3 wishes I’d wish for Moussa to be 10 years younger. Then use another wish for him to sign a 10 year contract.

...and the third wish that he could shoot :)

Great to see him getting recognition though.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43132605

You only have to watch him to see how often he finds Christian Eriksen in the opposition half, for example, but that is not a case of him just looking up and finding Eriksen because they have got a great relationship on the pitch.

The reason Eriksen is able to find the amount of space he does in those areas is purely and simply down to the amount of players Dembele draws towards him with his dribbling ability - he can hold on to the ball while taking two or three opposition players out of the game.

_100120136_mousadembelechristianeriksen.jpg

In three of Dembele's past four starts - which came against Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Juventus - Eriksen was the player he passed to the most

You only have to watch him to see how often he finds Christian Eriksen in the opposition half, for example, but that is not a case of him just looking up and finding Eriksen because they have got a great relationship on the pitch.

The reason Eriksen is able to find the amount of space he does in those areas is purely and simply down to the amount of players Dembele draws towards him with his dribbling ability - he can hold on to the ball while taking two or three opposition players out of the game.
Wonder if that's why Juve stood off him so much?

:cool:

In three of Dembele's past four starts - which came against Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Juventus - Eriksen was the player he passed to the most

If only Dembele were able to play as many minutes per season as Eriksen...

B90D3815-8445-4522-8412-84C0339FF43B.jpeg

Attachments

• AD2013F4-C629-422F-A573-65AD3A5A7B54.jpeg
    AD2013F4-C629-422F-A573-65AD3A5A7B54.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Indeed. I always said Eriksen's game was magnified every time Dembele was in the team. Long may it continue!

I was thinking earlier this season that Dembele's power was beginning to wane. Thankfully , he has proved me wrong and is back to his best. If only he would shoot occasionally!!!!

Well managed we should be able to get 2-3 years more of him at this level.

Would be good to have him, Jan & Lloris (and hopefully Toby) as the experienced heads, with players like Kane, Eriksen, Lucas, Son, Dele, Dier hitting their prime.

Indeed. I always said Eriksen's game was magnified every time Dembele was in the team. Long may it continue!

I was thinking earlier this season that Dembele's power was beginning to wane. Thankfully , he has proved me wrong and is back to his best. If only he would shoot occasionally!!!!

Indeed and agreed! Because he has a shot on him.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

He reminds me so much of Ledders. That composure on the ball is something else. Love his attitude and commitment

I dont think they stood off him. Bounced off him is more accurate.
They did stand off him. Let him turn and run at their midfielders. Where him and Dier struggle more is when they're not given the time to turn and have to receive the ball under pressure.

Thankless task to keep pressing Dembele tough, as as he's so difficult to actually disposess.

They did stand off him. Let him turn and run at their midfielders. Where him and Dier struggle more is when they're not given the time to turn and have to receive the ball under pressure.

Thankless task to keep pressing Dembele tough, as as he's so difficult to actually disposess.
It was a joke o_O

Last edited:
Back