• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mousa Dembele

Watching Italian TV and they are gushing about Dembele... not surprisingly he is a MONSTER!!!

Because they don’t have players who can take tackles and just ride them
Hell they went down without being touched

Even their master centre back dived when Alli wasn’t near him

Dembele just puts through games when playing like this and no one can stop him unless they kick him

Dembele just fvcks about with other players for fun. You could put him in a MMA cage with 11 other players and they still wouldn't get the ball off him.

When he retires, I really hope our home stadium will continue singing its famous "Oh Mousa Dembele" f-o-r-e-v-e-r!
Another world-class perfomance which will go unnoticed by the media and most neutral and opposition fans!
4(!!!) top-level games in the space of 14 DAYS!!!
If people don't believe in reincarnation and Pochettino's magic, then they are fools!

Last edited:
Still can't get over how good he was tonight. Unbelievable. Man of the match by a mile.

I2Vm1GM.gif

Masterclass.

As well as all his work in shielding and winning the ball, those passes through to Dele and Harry were beautiful
And that bit of acceleration towards the end to get across to help Sanchez out with a perfectly timed tackle - he should have been knackered by that time.
In fact it has just struck me that at no point last night did I find myself wondering when Poch would decide to take him off.
He has rediscovered his form of last year, plus some.
Awesome.

That bit at 35 secs, where he drops his shoulder and leave one guy on the floor, runs 20 yards towards the next player, I know what he's going to do, the defenders knows, his teammtes know, the crowd know, everyone watching on tv knows what he's going to do, it's telegraphed, it's obvious, the defender has had 20 yards to prepare for it. Guess what, yep the moose went by him like he wasn't there.
Amazing.

Masterclass.

As well as all his work in shielding and winning the ball, those passes through to Dele and Harry were beautiful
And that bit of acceleration towards the end to get across to help Sanchez out with a perfectly timed tackle - he should have been knackered by that time.
In fact it has just struck me that at no point last night did I find myself wondering when Poch would decide to take him off.
He has rediscovered his form of last year, plus some.
Awesome.
My favourite bit is at 3mins 31 seconds, the way the player he beats just falls to the floor (I’ll forgive Dembele then giving it away straight after seeing as it was probably the only time he squandered possession in the whole game)

Dembele playing like that gives eriksen more freedom as he constantly takes players out of the game

The two work in tandem

Eriksen pulls the strings and Dembele just pulls the opposition all over the place

Fantastic last night. Absolute monster performance and he lead the line in responding to our unfortunate start.

Great for us that he now seems able to play two games in a week at a very high level. For the first time in what must be years. I don't know if the medical or fitness team are doing something different, if he's just had the time to heal or if it's the lack of games that's done him good. Either way a great boost to us and our chances this season.

Back