• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mourinho's Coaching Team

I do not believe for a second that the coaching team were bought in with a view to replacing Mourinho or that the club had any involvement in who is part of the coaching staff. Mourinho chose his backroom team, and he is not going to pick people who will undermine his position.

I agree that we didn't get Mourinho with the idea that he be replaced soon, but I am fairly certain that Levy would ask for assurances that if he does implode, there would be a soft landing for us.

I agree that we didn't get Mourinho with the idea that he be replaced soon, but I am fairly certain that Levy would ask for assurances that if he does implode, there would be a soft landing for us.

He didn't with Poch, Redknapp, Jol, AVB...

About fudging time

484773449.png

I would like it to be someone from OUTSIDE the club. I think when it's someone already here, they tend to be too nice, and not demanding enough. I'd like some fresh blood in the coaching team as well.

I would like it to be someone from OUTSIDE the club. I think when it's someone already here, they tend to be too nice, and not demanding enough. I'd like some fresh blood in the coaching team as well.

It must be or they'd have announced it now. I presume that it is someone currently employed elsewhere.

He said it’s someone connected to Tottenham, not someone currently at Tottenham so could well be an external appointment....

Back