• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mourinho - What Next?

If Utd get Jose he will turn them into winners again.

For a couple of seasons certainly. Mata would be on his way pretty quickly and given his frequent problems with Spanish players, De Gea might regret signing a new contract.

I can see him going to Man U. I get that they had a holier than thou attitude before, but now with the Moyes and LVG debacles I think they'd be more willing to look the other way and appoint a proven winner.

Failing that, I could see a Serie A team having another go - Juve or AC Milan. I have no idea who is currently in charge though.

Forget August like i suggested, if the rags are right this morning, he could be at Old Trafford in time for their home match v Chelsea. Now then, that would be some atmosphere

Forget August like i suggested, if the rags are right this morning, he could be at Old Trafford in time for their home match v Chelsea. Now then, that would be some atmosphere

He's really parked his tank on LvG's lawn with his statement about staying in England and looking for a job straight away.

By next season we could have Mourinho, Guardiola, Simeone and Klopp all managing in the PL.

He will not go to Man United, why? Because they will want a legacy boss next and Mourinho is a project boss, 3/4 years max. Real Madrid again for Jose I think.

He will not go to Man United, why? Because they will want a legacy boss next and Mourinho is a project boss, 3/4 years max. Real Madrid again for Jose I think.

I can't see him working at Real Madrid again after the chaos he left behind last time. I disagree that he is a project boss too, he is a buy instant success boss.

Utd is a cash machine. I'm not sure they really need a long term manager. They need to be on top of the pile right now to sate the desires of their arsehole fanbase.

Utd is a cash machine. I'm not sure they really need a long term manager. They need to be on top of the pile right now to sate the desires of their ******** fanbase.

I just don't see it, but again wouldn't be shocked as its the obvious move, but I just don't see him appealing to Man United, they have had two failures since Fergi and I think Mourinho would be too risky, the league knows him, knows his weakness, media field day

I just don't see it, but again wouldn't be shocked as its the obvious move, but I just don't see him appealing to Man United, they have had two failures since Fergi and I think Mourinho would be too risky, the league knows him, knows his weakness, media field day
I know what you are saying but I think Utd will see him as a short term fix to their lack of on-field success.
The question is can he do it again in England with a different club? I'd say yes. He won the league with Chelsea last year and everyone knew what to expect of his team then too. It is a relentless machine devoid of footballing joy but it certainly is effective for a few years at least. He'll get Utd playing in his pragmatic way grinding out results, and after about 2 years he'll have sucked the life out of the club and players like a vampire before moving on to his next victim.

Utd should be going all guns blazing for Pep.

Last edited:
I know what you are saying but I think Utd will see him as a short term fix to their lack of on-field success.
The question is can he do it again in England with a different club? I'd say yes. He won the league with Chelsea last year and everyone knew what to expect of his team then too. It is a relentless machine devoid of footballing joy but it certainly is effective for a few years at least. He'll get Utd playing in his pragmatic way grinding out results, and after about 2 years he'll have sucked the life out of the club and players like a vampire before moving on to his next victim.

Isn't that what van gaal is doing anyway without the winning.
I think the days of Legacy bosses are almost gone.Managers just aren't given the time.There is too much money at stake these days.

Utd should be going all guns blazing for Pep.

Surely better than LVG's pragmatic way without grinding out results.

Did he really spend big last season to win the league? Not in comparasion to Utd or city surely.
If Utd are not getting pep and looking like missing out on CL they will be desperate enough to chase after Jose.

Back