• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mourinho - What Next?

Schadenfreude aside, the man is possessed of a talent for observation and switching his side up with tactical changes that borders on genius, so I say beware the second half on Sat'dy.

Schadenfreude aside, the man is possessed of a talent for observation and switching his side up with tactical changes that borders on genius, so I say beware the second half on Sat'dy.

I think we have to hope he hasn't quite figured out what's going on at Chelski yet. Ironically, I think he's run into a lighter version of what AVB got full-bore. I agree, he makes adaptations well and will NOT want to lose to AVB, but the equal can be said for AVB. I think it has all the makings of an absolute belting classic. Wonder who the ref is...

Why would any club want a poisonous abrasive **** at the helm? He's perfect for Chelsea and they're perfect for him..

Second half? Pah,, we don't concede ein second halves.. :p

AVB v Mourinho for the first time on Sat

Its Mourinho that has a problem with AVB iirc, probably feels betrayed that AVB chose to go out on his own and manage in Portugal rather than remain as one Mourinho's assistants at Inter. What a kn0b Mourinho is

would be great for AVB that his first win against Chelski comes against a team managed by that runt!! Under AVB weve already beaten Utd, City, Arsanal and Liverpool. Just Chelski to chalk off and lets hope Sat is the day!!!

Its Mourinho that has a problem with AVB iirc, probably feels betrayed that AVB chose to go out on his own and manage in Portugal rather than remain as one Mourinho's assistants at Inter. What a kn0b Mourinho is

would be great for AVB that his first win against Chelski comes against a team managed by that runt!! Under AVB weve already beaten Utd, City, Arsanal and Liverpool. Just Chelski to chalk off and lets hope Sat is the day!!!

Can Mourinho's decline in 'invincibility' be traced back to this? Why would he be so bitter about someone who 'only' scouts the opposition leaving?

I'm glad we've got the young buck in our corner.

As a wise man once said,

"Oh the tiiimes, they are a chaaaaaaanging."

Can Mourinho's decline in 'invincibility' be traced back to this? Why would he be so bitter about someone who 'only' scouts the opposition leaving?

I don't think so. Mourinho has never been invincible. Just look at how Chelsea started to falter under him the first time around. I think Mourinho's biggest problem is himself. His ego is so huge that he appears to be too stubborn to ever admit he may be wrong (I think this is happening with Mata right now).

Mourinho seems to flourish with newly inherited teams, but the longer he stays somewhere the more likely the rot sets in.

What is it with most managers looking like crazy homeless people when things start going badly? Seen it with Jol, Benitez, Houllier, now Mourinho. Sure there are some others too.

Happens to almost all of them. Fergie and Wenger have both gone nuts when the pressure was on. There have been times when I've thought Wenger was on the verge of a nervous breakdown! AVB also acted nuts towards the end of his Chelsea career.

I don't think so. Mourinho has never been invincible. Just look at how Chelsea started to falter under him the first time around. I think Mourinho's biggest problem is himself. His ego is so huge that he appears to be too stubborn to ever admit he may be wrong (I think this is happening with Mata right now).

Mourinho seems to flourish with newly inherited teams, but the longer he stays somewhere the more likely the rot sets in.

Impossible to know if he would have turned that around at Chelsea or not. With Abramovich's trigger finger I think most managers around would have been fired at some point if they had been at Chelsea under him.

Happens to almost all of them. Fergie and Wenger have both gone nuts when the pressure was on. There have been times when I've thought Wenger was on the verge of a nervous breakdown! AVB also acted nuts towards the end of his Chelsea career.

True. I think it's the level of immersion required from a top level football manager. They have to live and breathe the game, the team and football in general. If they're not producing the results they and others expect then that's almost their entire life falling apart. It's easy from the outside looking in saying how good life must be even as an average football manager, but there's no doubt that the ups and downs of the game take their toll on these people.

You wouldn't notice it on Klopp though ;)

braineclipse;436778 You wouldn't notice it on Klopp though ;)[/QUOTE said:
No Klopp looks like a chilled out sort of guy

[video=youtube_share;Lx0oQjMfOkk]http://youtu.be/Lx0oQjMfOkk[/video]

No Klopp looks like a chilled out sort of guy

I meant it the other way. He always looks a bit of a mess even when they're doing brilliantly. And he's somewhat likely to lose his temper even when they're in a very good run. At the time of the video above I think they've won all (or almost all) of their Bundesliga matches this season and that was the first CL game...

Quick version of why he didn't get the job at Hamburg:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/may/21/jurgen-klopp-borussia-dortmund-champions-league

Klopp was also approached by Hamburg. In the end their hierarchy offered the job to Martin Jol because, unlike Klopp, he wore a suit when interviewed. "I know why I didn't get the job," Klopp says. "They came to my house but two out of three guys wanted me. One of them was not sure. I looked like this [Klopp gestures at his unkempt appearance]. I'm sorry!

"I read it in the newspaper that I'm not the right coach because of these reasons and, also, because my players called me Kloppo. I don't think it's disrespectful. At Mainz, when I started as a coach, the players were my team-mates. The next day I'm their coach. Must they start calling me 'Sir'? Hamburg thought if someone called me Kloppo I can't have their respect. I phoned them and said: 'I don't want to go to Hamburg. It's not possible when you have so many doubts about my character.'"

I meant it the other way. He always looks a bit of a mess even when they're doing brilliantly. And he's somewhat likely to lose his temper even when they're in a very good run. At the time of the video above I think they've won all (or almost all) of their Bundesliga matches this season and that was the first CL game...

I know, it just gave me an excuse to post that video :)

yeah...it would be great for AVB to put one over that poo bum....diarreah gob....gonad* chops...smarmy snot face..LOL....

Coy Spurs

Back