• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Morata

awesome dawson

Mitchell Thomas
Rumours of this lad being part of the deal for Bale. Looks like a decent prospect.

The Tottenham chairman, Daniel Levy, has refused to cave in and he has attempted to extract an even greater price from the Spanish club. He has told them that he would be prepared to sell if Real were to include the young striker Alvaro Morata as part of the deal. Real are loth to lose Morata.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Álvaro_Morata

Anyone seen him play?

Just a YouTube vid' looks alright. Decent pace and tricks.

[video=youtube_share;T6YSrKY66Jc]http://youtu.be/T6YSrKY66Jc[/video]

How much have you seen him play?

once and not even a full match.

and his you tube clipping show absolutely nothing thats impressive..and they are supposed to show something decent.

In one clip there are players you can tell have certain skill sets. i dont know what i am supposed to be impressed with when i see clipping of this kid

Pjanic on the other hand.....havent seem him play at all but i can tell you this now....if we sign him we will raise our game at least 1 whole level. i Guarantee it

once and not even a full match.

and his you tube clipping show absolutely nothing thats impressive..and they are supposed to show something decent.

In one clip there are players you can tell have certain skill sets. i dont know what i am supposed to be impressed with when i see clipping of this kid

Pjanic on the other hand.....havent seem him play at all but i can tell you this now....if we sign him we will raise our game at least 1 whole level. i Guarantee it

????:-k

its the old scout in me.

an example would be the other day i say some guy play an over the top semi cross field through ball with the outside of his foot unto the laces of a trailing forward Benzema...that one ball was all i needed to ask "That player is class now and is going to be world class..who is that guy?" turns out its that isco kid

its not hard to spot talent if you know what traits you are looking for. Pjanic is class...i know it sounds stupid to say that without seeing him play but i trust my instincts too much LOL

isco-pass.gif

You mean this pass? Love watching it.

But what do you have to judge him by? Match reports? Fan chat? Press coverage?

How can you know how good a player is without watching him?

Yeah it is Benzema, such a nice goal. First touch rounds it off nicely, how often do you see an amazing pass and a poor first touch which ruins the move.

Well his name was spelled wrong at the start of the thread...he must be on his way to us!!

Apologies for the miss spelling - I tried to edit it but couldn't get into the title. Can one of the mods change it?

Morata wears number 29 - my lucky number - I've got a good feeling about this guy!

So that vid of a 21 year old with pace, power, skill and who looks like a natural finisher doesn't impress you, but you claim a player that you have never actually seen play will take us the next level, African...?

Smoking much, mate? ;)

Lol I think you know he's just taking the tinkle

Back