• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Modric?

That team would win La Liga.
It would be a tight battle for the PL.
Emirates Marketing Project have a team just as strong.

We'll win the league if we sign him

Kane
Dele/Son - Eriksen
Rose - Wanyama/Dier - Modric - Trippier
Vertonghen - Sanchez - Alderweireld
Lloris

World Cup's Golden Ball, Golden Boot, Golden Glove
Fullback from team of the tournament, arguably amond the 5 best players in the tournament.
3 of the 10 best central defenders at the WC.​

What if you sub Modric for Eriksen, and play 2 of Alli/Son/Moura behind Kane? Lamela, and someone like Pulsic could compete and rotate. As would Dier/Wanyama. It could make a lot of sense if we play with 3 at the back next season. I hope we do with Toby staying as it would give us some defensive strength and consistency, that we lacked last season.

Last edited:
We'll win the league if we sign him

Kane
Dele/Son - Eriksen
Rose - Wanyama/Dier - Modric - Trippier
Vertonghen - Sanchez - Alderweireld
Lloris

World Cup's Golden Ball, Golden Boot, Golden Glove
Fullback from team of the tournament, arguably amond the 5 best players in the tournament.
3 of the 10 best central defenders at the WC.​

I'd rather play the extra attacking player. No need for 3 CBs and Dier. Full backs can still get forward and Dier can drop in as per. That's the beauty of Modric also - provides the perfect balance to support Dier and build attacks.

This is all dreamland obviously.

Kane
Son Dele Eriksen
Dier - Modric
Rose - Vertonghen - Sanchez - Trippier
Lloris

More i think about the more i think it'd be the perfect transfer for us this window - his inclusion in any proposed line up instantly takes it up a level and with Winks we have a player who can take the reigns in a season or two/can be rotated in for him regularly from the beginning.

Knows the club
Knows the league
Won it all
Low transfer fee
Manageable wages
Fit as a fiddle
One of the best players in the world

Unless he's after a final pay day in the States or China id hope he is a priority target.

Last edited:
More i think about the more i think it'd be the perfect transfer for us this window - his inclusion in any proposed line up instantly takes it up a level and with Winks we have a player who can take the reigns in a season or two/can be rotated in for him regularly from the beginning.

Knows the club
Knows the league
Won it all
Low transfer fee
Manageable wages
Fit as a fiddle
One of the best players in the world

Unless he's after a final pay day in the States or China id hope he is a priority target.
I don't get this. Why would Madrid be prepared to let him go and, in the event that they would be mad enough to do so, why would they let him go for a low transfer fee?

I don't get this. Why would Madrid be prepared to let him go and, in the event that they would be mad enough to do so, why would they let him go for a low transfer fee?

I thought it was known/an accepted rumour that he is leaving Madrid this summer

He'll be 33 in the coming season and Madrid aren't usually a club which try to squeeze the most out of outgoing transfers afaia

can we please lock this three, or at least move it out of transfer rumours. It was never gonna happen, and now he's won Golden Ball it DEFINITELY ain't gonna happen.

Let's move on to some more Grealish-tic targets please ;o)

I dreamt he joined us on the 31st July
On 8 May I posted:
I had a dream last night that we unveiled Modirc and Bale under a ‘coming home’ theme at the same time at the new stadium! Then again I also had a dream Lamela scores two from the bench a couple of weeks ago and that still hasn’t happened...

The Lamela one sort of came true against Leicester...

Last edited:
Inter Milan have made contact with Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric’s agents over a move, according to Sky in Italy.

If he is leaving RM this summer I really hope we're at least exploring the possibility of signing him.

Last edited:
Back