• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Modric?

Modric and Eriksen would be our Xavi - Iniesta partnership.
The missing link in our midfield.
Only concern his tax fraud and false statement case in Spain and in Croatia.

All you ever do is endorse youngsters who havent achieved anything in the game, we cant have a whole team of them. Modric would bring in class and experience in abundance....

In 2/3 years time of having a WC player like Modric (and for arguments sake Bale too) in the side, helping us compete for the title and trophies our stock as a club will be higher, with quality and experience already here which puts us in a better position to attract the top young talent and give them an even better enviroment to succeed in

In 2/3 years time of having a WC player like Modric (and for arguments sake Bale too) in the side, helping us compete for the title and trophies our stock as a club will be higher, with quality and experience already here which puts us in a better position to attract the top young talent and give them an even better enviroment to succeed in
Would be brilliant, and Winks et al would love having him around....

All you ever do is endorse youngsters who havent achieved anything in the game, we cant have a whole team of them. Modric would bring in class and experience in abundance....

Other than non-playing squad fills (Vorm and Llorente), has Poch ever actually signed anyone older than 25 (the age Moura, Aurier and Alder arrived at)?

It's just not his MO

Other than non-playing squad fills (Vorm and Llorente), has Poch ever actually signed anyone older than 25 (the age Moura, Aurier and Alder arrived at)?

It's just not his MO
The opportunity for us to sign established top quality players doesnt come around every day and when it does we often cant compete up until now. Poch does play footballers over the age of 25 funnily enough....

The opportunity for us to sign established top quality players doesnt come around every day and when it does we often cant compete up until now. Poch does play footballers over the age of 25 funnily enough....

Few over 28 though (GK, CBs and Dembele). Our system really relies on the energy and selflessness of younger players

Few over 28 though (GK, CBs and Dembele). Our system really relies on the energy and selflessness of younger players
Yes and like I say you still need a blend and Im sure Poch knows that, an experienced head in CM area is practically what all top teams have....

Yes and like I say you still need a blend and Im sure Poch knows that, an experienced head in CM area is practically what all top teams have....

CBs and GKs are the positions that don't press. And Dembele has been struggling with the physical demands for a while now and he's 30

CBs and GKs are the positions that don't press. And Dembele has been struggling with the physical demands for a while now and he's 30
Have you even watched Modric play lately? He gets around the pitch just fine, and is a lot more mobile than Dembele. Some players maintain their physical powers for a lot longer than others....

Reactions: DTA
I know you like to hang your hat on extremely small sample sizes
2941016-naked-man-covering-his-penis-with-a-hardhat.jpg

I know you like to hang your hat on extremely small sample sizes but this takes the biscuit - 2 games mean fudge all.
No way, we shouldn't sign him because he got out played, sort of, in that tournament he went on to win. Again.

Still, I doubt Levy would want to go through another court case again tbh
rosie.jpg

Back