• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Missing football

That’s a great idea. I heard someone on the radio say that BT or SKY should re-run London 2012 in real time.

A World Cup from long enough ago would've faded in the memory enough to be watchable again and I always enjoy watching smaller countries in the group stage.

I have booted up football manager but I am tired of that particular game. Playing Age of Empires 3 now more often. Wars of Liberty is a good mod for it.

Better still, how about a real-time recap or Pochettino's Spurs, augmented with commentary as to why he was so great.
Preferrably over several platforms so as you cannot escape...:D

1990 was great for me (student, had finished my exams) but think I remember it being the WC with least goals.

Have I dreamt that?

1990 was great for me (student, had finished my exams) but think I remember it being the WC with least goals.

Have I dreamt that?
I remember loads of low scoring games. Passing it back to the keeper, rolling it out to the defender, then back to the keeper etcetera.
I remember calling out for Bobby Robson to play Gazza as he kept leaving him out and we were dour.

But of course the last gasp Platt volley vs Belgium, and the West Germany game are legendary, so they make the whole thing the best World Cup evs.

Back