• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Michel Vorm

I thought he was first-choice at Swansea? That Tremmel fella certainly didn't look too convincing when we played them: I'd have imagined that Vorm would have sealed a place against him if he'd stayed.

Otherwise, yeah, can't argue your other points: he'll finish the season with at least 15 games and a hefty wage packet, so the move won't have worked out too badly for him, whatever happens.

I think it was made fairly clear that Fabianski came in to be first choice. I think he was dropped at times last season, before they even signed Fabianski.

Will he be dropped if we make the final? I'm assuming so.

Yeah, almost certainly I would say.

"A lot of things happen in football," said Worm, ahead of Sunday's reunion with Swansea at Liberty Stadium. "You make decisions and only when my career is finished will I know if it was the right decision or not.

"When I left Utrecht for Swansea, people asked me why I was going there because they were going down. Well look where they are now.

"They are an established Premier League club. It's hard to say whether I have made the right decision or not. Only time will tell.

"Hugo is doing very well, which also makes it easier to accept than if your competitor is not doing quite so well.

"But for me the only thing that matters is to keep fit and make sure Hugo feels I am at his back.

"The only way I can do that is by training well and when I get the chance to play make sure I do the best I can. I think in the games I have played I have done well and I am satisfied with my work."

Worm added: "I took my decision to leave and I am proud to play for Tottenham.

"People don't always understand the choices you make in football, but I am very happy to be here. Sometimes you need new challenges and want to see how it is at a bigger club."

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/vorm-very-happy-tottenham

Just a case of the early ****erel getting the Worm ;)

I don't think he'd be dropped. Other teams have their cup keepers and have stuck with them when they reach the final. Unless Worm does something wrong in the semis I think he'd be playing in the final....

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I don't think he'd be dropped. Other teams have their cup keepers and have stuck with them when they reach the final. Unless Worm does something wrong in the semis I think he'd be playing in the final....

Not sure. I think some teams have kept in their "cup keepers", some have reverted to their first choice when the going got serious.

I just think the difference in quality between Vorm and Lloris is big enough to warrant putting Lloris back in should be stumble past Sheffield in the semis.

Not sure. I think some teams have kept in their "cup keepers", some have reverted to their first choice when the going got serious.

I just think the difference in quality between Vorm and Lloris is big enough to warrant putting Lloris back in should be stumble past Sheffield in the semis.

Have to disagree with that last sentence. Someone of Worms quality was bought in because it's likely Lloris will go after this season and he's a pretty tailor made replacement - he's agile, a good shot stopper good on the ball etc he is a class down from Lloris of course, but I don't think there is enough of a difference in class to warrant him being dropped if we get to the final. Obviously neither of us will know the answer until that game potential happens, but my gut feeling says he wouldn't drop him...

It'd be stupid to drop him if we got to the final. He's earned his place in our capital one cup team.

It'd be stupid to drop him if we got to the final. He's earned his place in our capital one cup team.

We don't have a "capital one cup team" though. We have a squad that we try to get the best out of.

I don't think the reason he's played so far is because we have a capitol one cup team. It's because we want to give him some games so that he has some amount of match fitness in him if we need to call upon him later in the season. So we give him time on the pitch in games like these. He's also gotten two starts in the EL. Because we don't have a "Europa League team" either.

We don't have a "capital one cup team" though. We have a squad that we try to get the best out of.

I don't think the reason he's played so far is because we have a capitol one cup team. It's because we want to give him some games so that he has some amount of match fitness in him if we need to call upon him later in the season. So we give him time on the pitch in games like these. He's also gotten two starts in the EL. Because we don't have a "Europa League team" either.

Lloris starts EL games though, because behind the Prem its the most important cup we are in. Both get us CL football.

Vorm will be our FA Cup keeper I imagine. He's good enough to play and he's been great. It's not like we have Friedel.

Lloris starts EL games though, because behind the Prem its the most important cup we are in. Both get us CL football.

Vorm will be our FA Cup keeper I imagine. He's good enough to play and he's been great. It's not like we have Friedel.

Sure. But when if we get that close to a trophy I think the focus should be on what's most likely to get us the win.

Lloris was on the bench against Besiktas.

Back