• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

They used to be a big team in Italy
They play in a brick stadium that’s falling apart and are owned by about a million random Chinese people

They are also very likely to be one of the driving forces behind the idea that CL qualification should be based on historical merit instead of domestic performances. They are looking into their own stadium building project, at least they occasionally make some noise in the media about it. Poch would no doubt happily trade our newly opened one for another difficult transitional period.

They are also very likely to be one of the driving forces behind the idea that CL qualification should be based on historical merit instead of domestic performances. They are looking into their own stadium building project, at least they occasionally make some noise in the media about it. Poch would no doubt happily trade our newly opened one for another difficult transitional period.

I never ever get the hype behind the former greats as giants logic

But their 100% the main driver behind legacy places in the CL as they know they can’t get near the top sides anymore

Love it. They’ve had to cross off United, Madrid and Barcelona for a while, so it’s a case off let’s go down the list. Let’s start at “A”.....

Arsenal and Ajax links coming in soon....

SHOCK: ACCRINGTON TO SWOOP, PINCH WANTAWAY POCH FROM STRUGGLING SPURS

Poch's post match presser was very short and to the point.. I think he's lazer focused on Wednesday, hope he gets the squad fired up and we put in a really good show.

Even if we get beaten, I just want to see a good account given and I'm sure that's what MP wants too.

Sounds like both Alli and Winks unlikely though :(

Poch's post match presser was very short and to the point.. I think he's lazer focused on Wednesday, hope he gets the squad fired up and we put in a really good show.

Even if we get beaten, I just want to see a good account given and I'm sure that's what MP wants too.

Sounds like both Alli and Winks unlikely though :(

Bet you that they both play

Shame Winks can't get a run of games without injury. It goes to show how many of these players are constantly nursing knocks through the season.

Which is why I sincerely hope that none of our players - not one, barring maybe Trippier - go to those goddamned meaningless Nations League games this summer.

Kane, Winks, Alli, Dier, Rose - keep. Them. Home. Give them a full summer's worth of rest, surgeries to repair any damage they've picked up during the season, and a schedule to work towards to be fully fit for our first game in August.

Southgate and the FA can make do without them for two games in a summer. And if the players themselves get uppity, well, we're managing their longer-term careers, and we can make that call.

Shame Winks can't get a run of games without injury. It goes to show how many of these players are constantly nursing knocks through the season.
not sure about that, could be due to other factors e.g. rushed back into action, overuse/thin squad, not playing smart enough (to avoid injuries)...shame nonetheless, not just him - Kane, wanyama and dier too.

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

not sure about that, could be due to other factors e.g. rushed back into action, overuse/thin squad, not playing smart enough (to avoid injuries)...shame nonetheless, not just him - Kane, wanyama and dier too.

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Surely rushed back into action means nursing an injury. Overuse, nursing injuries. It is also a fact that many, many footballers from mid-season on are nursing injuries. Trippier talked about never having his groin healed from the WC (nursing an injury).

Poch has had to deal with excessive overuse of his players at critical times. Five are constantly involved with England; those five have all suffered injuries. The World Cup really, really fudged our summer up and down, both with transfers out and in plus that wear and tear; don’t forget the emotional fatigue too. First time in the semis since 1990. Insane pressure. Alli playing a deeper and more involved role to accommodate, all factors.

Providing we do, indeed, seal a top 4 place this season, along with the stadium stuff, this will have been his most masterful
season IMO.

It is still nothing short of superb seeing where we are on April 14th. Third and ahead in the CL QFs? Think how likely that looked last November!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back