• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Guter press full of United needing a plan B as Levy isn’t going to let Poch go whatever

Southgate is the new name in the frame, more United’s level these days

Good to see other names listed. Although I find it amusing when a manager does well in international football is then linked with some of the top club jobs, even though they haven’t proved themselves as club managers. imo the skills set for the two jobs are different albeit with the obvious similarities.

Teddy has substantially changed his tune from a couple of months back, he must either read this forum or someone had a word, a family member or maybe Graham Roberts got in touch :)

"He has no reason to leave. He is at an ambitious club now, a club that is going places.

"They are doing well in the league, they will soon move into a fantastic new stadium and the team is getting better and better under Pochettino. It is a completely different set-up to the one I left.

"Yes, you could argue that United are the biggest club in the world and if Pochettino is only interested in money then obviously United might appeal, but I don't think it is about money with him.

"He is ambitious, he is developing a great team and he is not afraid to bring in young players. He has a great eye for a player.

"He has proved to be a fantastic manager and with the new stadium coming, why would he want to leave everything he has built?

"He has put together what is becoming a great team with a lot of very good players in his squad. They are playing his way and they are getting better.

"There is no reason to think he will be better off anywhere else. The Tottenham I left is a long way from where the club is now. I am sure he will stay."

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/spurs-star-who-left-man-15670120

Teddy has substantially changed his tune from a couple of months back, he must either read this forum or someone had a word, a family member or maybe Graham Roberts got in touch :)

"He has no reason to leave. He is at an ambitious club now, a club that is going places.

"They are doing well in the league, they will soon move into a fantastic new stadium and the team is getting better and better under Pochettino. It is a completely different set-up to the one I left.

"Yes, you could argue that United are the biggest club in the world and if Pochettino is only interested in money then obviously United might appeal, but I don't think it is about money with him.

"He is ambitious, he is developing a great team and he is not afraid to bring in young players. He has a great eye for a player.

"He has proved to be a fantastic manager and with the new stadium coming, why would he want to leave everything he has built?

"He has put together what is becoming a great team with a lot of very good players in his squad. They are playing his way and they are getting better.

"There is no reason to think he will be better off anywhere else. The Tottenham I left is a long way from where the club is now. I am sure he will stay."

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/spurs-star-who-left-man-15670120

Clearly worried he won't be invited to the opening of NWHL.

Back