• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Very true. And joined Fulham when Jol was the manager too so doubt there were too many issues between the two of them either.

Are you forgetting that Ramos was the boss when Berbatov left? Or are you referencing the time Berbatov refused to come off the bench for a while during a game?

I liked Berbatov, I loved the way he played football. He would appear to have the same work rate as an Adebayor that's just signed a new contract, but in the final third his class knew no bounds and he didn't have to break a sweat to beat an opponent or smash it in the back of the net.

Good to see him speaking highly of us. But it should go without saying that at times his attitude was not right and he didn't always handle himself in the most mature way.

That's just the Premier League table isn't it? Don't think a lot of thinking has gone into that. Feel like Poch is carrying the team with his personality at the moment. He gets an A+ from me. Coping with everything and emerged recently with a smile on his face again.
It’s the table but not sorted by the grades. Maybe it’s a sign of the times that Arsenal being in 5th is more impressive than us being 4th, despite them spending more on transfers and wages, playing more games at home, having a home ground and far fewer significant injuries.

I shouldn’t bite but it does frustrate me that the opinions of all those managers isn’t related to their related budgets and inherited squads, if it was a level playing field than Emirates Marketing Project winning the league would be an achievement, however given their expenditure it’s only par. Of course this does make mean that United not even challenging should be seen as a bigger failure than not keeping Fulham in the division.

Pochettino's main weakness is his lack of trophies. He is now in his 5th season at Spurs and one of the longest serving managers in the PL. Finishing in top 3 in the league for 3 consecutive season is admirable but his lack of a trophy will always be a black mark on Pochettino's time at Spurs.

Pochettino's main weakness is his lack of trophies. He is now in his 5th season at Spurs and one of the longest serving managers in the PL. Finishing in top 3 in the league for 3 consecutive season is admirable but his lack of a trophy will always be a black mark on Pochettino's time at Spurs.

Media drivel, cups for us are unimportant unless we are talking Champions League.
We have no need to stress about the lack of League and FA Cup, they will come when have more money is spent on a deeper squad.

Last edited:

Where's the fudging dislike button? Someone decommission Skybot already...

I have suggestion for you. Why not fudge off and support City, they have unlimited funds and can buy whoever they like and win trophies all day long.

Problem is even that would not stop your moaning.

Back