• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

I genuinely LOL'd reading the 'But because you are so handsome, another woman is looking at you' bit. Could clearly visualize the cheeky expression on his face when he said that. Hopefully his mood is improving. Love the man.

Last edited:
Just when I thought I couldn't love him any more, I read his quotes from today.

“It is like you are with your girlfriend or wife and you are holding hands, walking down Oxford Street,” he said. “But because you are so handsome, another woman is looking at you. But your wife is so proud and, rather than worrying, she is so happy to be with you and falls more in love with you.”

Good man Berbs!

Berbatov: “It's a selfish thing to say it but I hope Pochettino isn't the next man in charge at the Bernabéu. I hope Pochettino rejects Real Madrid and starts a new era at Tottenham.”

Exactly what Poch wants too ;)
Agree with his sentiment, but that’s a bit rich coming from him. Couldn’t wait to jump ship as soon as a bigger club came along....

Good man Berbs!

Berbatov: “It's a selfish thing to say it but I hope Pochettino isn't the next man in charge at the Bernabéu. I hope Pochettino rejects Real Madrid and starts a new era at Tottenham.”

Exactly what Poch wants too ;)
Berbs, selfish well I never! Pity he didn’t want to start a new era himself and team up with Modric and Bale!

Do you believe Poch will leave for Madrid? What's the purpose of posting this article, with no elaboration or discussion?

He's just come out and said he wants to restore us to our glory days (you could argue we're very close to that) .. What more do you need?

Just keen to know your thoughts/intentions on it all, given your posting history.

Like everyone else on here I haven’t a clue what Poch’ll do. As it’s a thread to do with Poch I posted it for information (and well before the “glory days” comments) same reason I posted this yesterday:

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-real-madrid-dele-alli?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

I didn’t comment on either article as I had nothing to say on them; I just thought others on here might be interested in both articles.

Certainly a funny old season so far.

I think I'd be quite happy playing away every week.

Cutting out (perhaps a bit luckily) the draws of other seasons is really helping the points tally.

The weird bit is, in many games we've been so sloppy, the chance to f.ck it up has been there...but we keeo getting the job done.
But this is a bit of a worry... One of the main things Poch has done, is get us drilled, organised and a well-oiled machine, making sound decisions even during average performance s. We look to have regressed in this area this season, bad thought processes and plain sloppy from a number of individuals.

I hope it's not stagnation. Even Poch who had his plans for big changes put on hold, is battling to be enthused about a season that may have trouble living up to even last season (which had sons magnificent highs).

Weirdly (again) we're in some ways 'off to a flyer'...so if things do start falling into place and we ride a wave of eurphoria in the new lane in second half of the season that's heavy in home games....we might just do all right.

CM needs sorting though.

Back