• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

I wouldn’t be that shocked if I’m be very honest, these builds have a habit of rocketing.

We will soon find out!

Tbh Joe could write a check for that much. I don't see the Debt as a problem as Daniel will have built in contingencies. He's a very safe pair of hands.

Tbh Joe could write a check for that much. I don't see the Debt as a problem as Daniel will have built in contingencies. He's a very safe pair of hands.

He could, but I’d be very surprised if it didn’t bounce. All his money will be tied up in assets! He will of course have some cash but I would be surprised if it’s hundreds of millions.

<.....£400m.....>

That is mighty low considering it a £800m+ build.

I would not dismiss the underlying theme of the Express article in that it is a hill of money.
£400m is not much to owe considering our new turnover and income streams.
We just got £150m ish.

Or, look at it as twice the price of Harry Kane in three years' time, if we CHOSE to sell, which we wouldn't.

I think the stadium build cost is similar to the Goons - around £400m maybe £500m

Like movies it’s good to be heralded as the most expensive yet. 800m will be a headline figure for the development possibly.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Spurs Community Goat (the repository for ITK that wishes to remain anonymous but is still deems to be more than mere wind-up) is saying that a new contract for Poch could even be announced this weekend.
That should then feed nicely into further player renewals and new signings.

It would likely be sneered at by some as Spurs clinging onto Poch for one more year, at most. Some pundits have been stupidly fast to opine that Poch is likely to leave us.

Last edited:
Spurs Community Goat (the repository for ITK that wishes to remain anonymous but is still deems to be more than mere wind-up) is saying that a new contract for Poch could even be announced this weekend.

It would likely be sneered at by some as Spurs clinging onto Poch for one more year, at most. Some pundits have been stupidly fast to opine that Poch is likely to leave us.
I for one can't wait to see the pic of Poch with his arm around Poch signing Poch's new contract.

I for one can't wait to see the pic of Poch with his arm around Poch signing Poch's new contract.
Spurs-photoshop-3.jpg

Now i know that the flimflam ITK season has started once the Goat has bleated.

Back