• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

The stadium was approximately £800m and we have a 4 year loan. I'm a little sceptical.

Itll be an interim arrangement.

Like building a house, you wont get the mortgage until you actually have a house, so you have bridging loans etc.

And, even when you do get a mortgage agreement, you only get it released upon agreed stages of building completion.

Essentially, you need the asset to get the credit, but want the credit to build the asset - see the issue?

I am no expert, by any means, but I am completely sure we wont be looking to pay this off in 4 years.

We will re finance on the most agreeable terms and term we can find.

And, the as yet un announced (found?) naming rights deal will likely clear a big chunk of capital as we do so.

Would be absolutely brilliant, if we could get this wrapped up this week.

But who comes next on the contract delivery line?

There is a confidence within Spurs that Pochettino himself will soon be putting pen to paper and an announcement could be made within the coming days.

The Argentine is also negotiating the deals of his coaching team and those need to be in place first, but everything is believed to be at an advanced stage.

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/players/tottenham-hotspur-handing-out-many-14670643

The 4 year loan is a security development loan that’s funding the build

Once built we remortgage against the new building

Makes me want to no the final bill/repayment schedule.

Spoke to my Son about our conversation he glazed over and then said probably an initial 30 years term but it will probably be flexible

Makes me want to no the final bill/repayment schedule.

Spoke to my Son about our conversation he glazed over and then said probably an initial 30 years term but it will probably be flexible

Yeah that would be normal IMO

I reckon we’re looking at a £400/£500m loan

Yeah that would be normal IMO

I reckon we’re looking at a £400/£500m loan

Hope you are right. That is mighty low considering it a £800m+ build.
The type of sensationalist headline above is the next phase in the hyperbole that will definitely coming along the track.
I would not dismiss the underlying theme of the Express article in that it is a hill of money.
But I would doubt the need to sell players, it would counter productive.
He (Levy) will just increase borrowing IMHO.

Hope you are right. That is mighty low considering it a £800m+ build.
The type of sensationalist headline above is the next phase in the hyperbole that will definitely coming along the track.
I would not dismiss the underlying theme of the Express article in that it is a hill of money.
But I would doubt the need to sell players, it would counter productive.
He (Levy) will just increase borrowing IMHO.

The whole cost includes land and other things we had paid for already don’t forget

I’d be stunned if the build cost a billion... you can build towns for that

The whole cost includes land and other things we had paid for already don’t forget

I’d be stunned if the build cost a billion... you can build towns for that

I wouldn’t be that shocked if I’m be very honest, these builds have a habit of rocketing.

We will soon find out!

Back