• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

For me every season Is a new cycle. Most times there are a couple, or more, new players and we have lost a couple of players. We have to build and improve upon the previous season. I don’t get this cycle talk.

For me every season Is a new cycle. Most times there are a couple, or more, new players and we have lost a couple of players. We have to build and improve upon the previous season. I don’t get this cycle talk.

The core of the team has been consistent under Poch. That's clearly coming to an end and we are bringing in the next set of players. The only shame is that he clearly wanted to start this a year ago.

The core of the team has been consistent under Poch. That's clearly coming to an end and we are bringing in the next set of players. The only shame is that he clearly wanted to start this a year ago.

There are only really two new core players though, it’s hardly a revolution.

I think something has been lost in translation there.

Why does he say this stuff, all I want to hear from his ass is “You ain’t got no problem, I’m on the mother fudger, go back in there, chill out and wait for the cavalry, which should be coming directly”.

There are only really two new core players though, it’s hardly a revolution.

I think something has been lost in translation there.

The barrier to bringing in new players has been shifting the old ones, we have had a reasonable window on that front and that should help speed recruitment in upcoming windows.

The barrier to bringing in new players has been shifting the old ones, we have had a reasonable window on that front and that should help speed recruitment in upcoming windows.

From the squad, absolutely, but the replacements have been integrated into the system and the squad is in exceptional shape, even if we lose Eriksen and Toby it’s still one of the strongest in Europe.

I still maintain Toby and Jan are the two best centre halves we have by a distance and should be starting virtually every game. Losing both next season would be a bad decision in my opinion. If we can’t keep hold of Toby and he won’t sign a new deal then we have to roll with it but Vertonghen has openly said he wants to stay so I don’t see why we wouldn’t do everything in our power to keep him.

I still maintain Toby and Jan are the two best centre halves we have by a distance and should be starting virtually every game. Losing both next season would be a bad decision in my opinion. If we can’t keep hold of Toby and he won’t sign a new deal then we have to roll with it but Vertonghen has openly said he wants to stay so I don’t see why we wouldn’t do everything in our power to keep him.

If Vertonghen will sign a new contract, they should get it done. As for Alderweireld, I think he’s off to Ajax at the end of this season. Sanchez needs game time but alongside Vertonghen so as to provide a solid defensive partnership for both now and the future.

He is turning into Wenger, losing the plot.

Any fcuker can see that Kane our goal scorer who has been top scorer in the prem a few times is not even touching the ball in the penalty area.

What sort of formation is he actually trying to play?

Something is wrong that much is clear, not just with Eriksen their is an air of despondency surrounding Poch he don't look his usual positive self. Playwise at the moment we're regressing.

Poch needs to take a long hard look in the mirror tonight .. this one is on him and has probably been coming for some time.

That wasn't about midfield creativity, it was about poor selection, tactics (against Steve fudging Bruce), brick tempo, poor subs and the side fact of Mike Dean should not ref Spurs ..

- Eriksen and Jan either belong in the squad and start or fudge it .. exclude them completely
- Sanchez is not at Jan's level
- Our midfielders have Son, Kane and Moura in front of them and we can't just seem to get it to them?
- How the fudge in a game where you are struggling for tempo, you take off Lamela and leave on Winks?
- Jan as RB would have been a more effective option in last 15 minutes ..

We have become a possession side with no tempo, yet not defensively solid and we make brick sides look quite comfortable.

This side will be trashed by the Scum if we can't play against a long ball to a pacey striker ...

Won’t go overboard, yet there’s only so many times we can start games with a limp dic-k attitude and expect to get away with it.

The continuation of starting games on half gas and looking clueless in regards to creativity is a big worry, so I can only hope next week, we’re a bit more ‘at it’ from the start, yet I’m not hopeful...

Poch needs to take a long hard look in the mirror tonight .. this one is on him and has probably been coming for some time.

That wasn't about midfield creativity, it was about poor selection, tactics (against Steve fudging Bruce), brick tempo, poor subs and the side fact of Mike Dean should not ref Spurs ..

- Eriksen and Jan either belong in the squad and start or fudge it .. exclude them completely
- Sanchez is not at Jan's level
- Our midfielders have Son, Kane and Moura in front of them and we can't just seem to get it to them?
- How the fudge in a game where you are struggling for tempo, you take off Lamela and leave on Winks?
- Jan as RB would have been a more effective option in last 15 minutes ..

We have become a possession side with no tempo, yet not defensively solid and we make brick sides look quite comfortable.

This side will be trashed by the Scum if we can't play against a long ball to a pacey striker ...

Agree with most of that, a little surprising to see you say all that, though I commend your honest assessment.

Hope we get a big reaction next week, despite a nagging doubt that things just don’t feel right at all with our coaching set up and that our players are just going through the motions at the moment.

He is turning into Wenger, losing the plot.

Any fcuker can see that Kane our goal scorer who has been top scorer in the prem a few times is not even touching the ball in the penalty area.

What sort of formation is he actually trying to play?

Yep, as I said on the match thread he looks completely disinterred.

Not a mopo out, but maybe it was a good idea for everyone if there was a break in the summer.

Reckon he will be in Manchester by the end of October.

RB Leizpig always great football, I have not followed enough to see who their manager is but I imagine the directors just to be on the safe side have an idea just in case. I mean it looked like he might go in the summer, I would say Hooper at Brighton looks interesting but far to soon in his career.

Back