• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Thank You

I'd love for him to take on arsenal or man u for the media circus that would follow. But don't think it would happen for the same reason.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

How could you “love for him to take on arsenal”!? Only worst enemies should be consigned to such a dump.

Personally I’m angry at Poch for not getting transfers right. In retrospect, the best thing he could have done is relinquish control and have a DoF feed him players.

We spent what 100m or more over the summer but had a worse first team than previous years.

Poch is too good a manager for the scum. They could overtake us with him at the helm.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Last edited:
How could you “love for him to take on arsenal”!? Only worst enemies should be consigned to such a dump.

Personally I’m angry at Poch for not getting transfers right. In retrospect, the best thing he could have done is relinquish control and have a DoF feed him players.

We spent what 100m or more over the summer but had a worse first team than previous years.

Poch is too good a manager for the scum. They could overtake us with him at the helm.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

You think our current position and squad + Mourinho < Arsenal's current position and squad + Pochettino?

You think our current position and squad + Mourinho < Arsenal's current position and squad + Pochettino?

Short term, No :) But longer-term yes. Poch would see a job through. JM - who knows how long he'll be around. This is hypothetical of course Poch wouldn't touch them.

So if, for example, Jose does well at Spurs it's United's fault?

What?
Not sure if you're asking me that in relation to my opinion? Not that we need to worry - he isn't going there.
These are different situations.
M.a.u.r.e.e.n is not a long-term manager, Poch is. Levy made a decision. All I am saying is that if Poch did end up there and hit the lights, yes, it would be our fault because we passed up the chance to let him build a legacy beyond five and half years.

What?
Not sure if you're asking me that in relation to my opinion? Not that we need to worry - he isn't going there.
These are different situations.
M.a.u.r.e.e.n is not a long-term manager, Poch is. Levy made a decision. All I am saying is that if Poch did end up there and hit the lights, yes, it would be our fault because we passed up the chance to let him build a legacy beyond five and half years.

Nothing to do with you!

Back