• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Thank You

Just to say thanks to Dubaispur for his eloquence. A fantastic elegy for so many good times with Mauricio. A personal highlight was Madrid away where we largely outplayed them, something I just would not have believed possible. "Tottenham at the Bernabeau Arsenal watching Emmerdale" seemed to sum up the unbelievable vibe of that night.
Wonderful memories of an exceptional coach and manager, who transformed our club, and as others have said, a really terrific human being in a world where good behaviour is not a given.
Let's hope the players buckle down now, and start giving their best again....

Thank you Poch. You gave me the best years of my Spurs life. Made us amazing to watch. Put us on the map. I was in tears yesterday. And if you see the end of the Ajax game then you will cry too. Legend.

Christ people are acting like One Direction have split all over again!
Actually we are celebrating one of the best managers the club has had. Certainly the best in my time. When you invest so much in a club it is normal. If you don't like it don't come on this thread.

One of the problems with social media is that everyone feels they have to have a say on every thing. Things that in the old days we might just have mumbled quietly to ourselves.

Last edited:
Actually we are celebrating one of the best managers the club has had. Certainly the best in my time. When you invest so much in a club it is normal. If you don't like it don't come on this thread.

One of the problems with social media is that everyone feels they have to have a say on every thing. In old days we might have mumbled stuff quietly to ourselves.

ahhh the good old days!

Thank you Dubai for posting what you did.
There's nothing new for me to say but just to add another sincere voice of gratitude for the joy given to me by Pochettino managing my club over the last five years.
He took us higher than I have ever seen us go, and quicker than I believed could be done.

And for so so much of it, he seemed to deeply and truly care about the club and the players.
It felt like he really became one of our own. That was special.

p05lyrw3.jpg

Back