• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

People say that you only remember trophies, but that's bullsh1t imo. I will remember this team much more than the teams who won league cups for us under Graham and Ramos. I bet older fans remember our '87 team more than George Graham's Spurs too.

Of course we want to win things, but we should also enjoy the journey our team is currently on. My first live game was 1994 and this is easily the best Spurs team I have seen in that time. What other teams have or haven't won doesn't alter that.
Well of course you'll remember it, you're a Spurs fan! The rest of the footballing world are more unlikely to unfortunately....

What a class act this man is

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mauricio &amp; Sonny share a moment in Hong Kong as the manager interrupts his interview to say thank you before he heads home for summer... <a href="https://t.co/0yScCCwYUX">pic.twitter.com/0yScCCwYUX</a></p>&mdash; Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) <a href=" ">28 May 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I just wanted to say - I love Mauricio Pochettino and everything he's done for our club. Watching that recent Harry Kane tactics video, you see so many clips from this season - how fudging good aren't we? Damn. We're so fudging good, just a joy to watch. Thank you, Mauricio Pochettino, you're magic, you know! :D:D:D:D

Klopp has two German supercup wins in the last five years.

I'd like to see how much success Guardiola would have with our resources.
Well if Guardiola is given the same time Poch is Im sure he will be a success with City. The fact is you cant ridicule managers being placed ahead of Poch who have actually won things, as good as Poch potentially is. Klopp is certainly in the same bracket as Poch yet has won things, and Guardiola has won it all so you cant really argue Poch can be ahead of them just because he's building a potentially successful team....

Well if Guardiola is given the same time Poch is Im sure he will be a success with City. The fact is you cant ridicule managers being placed ahead of Poch who have actually won things, as good as Poch potentially is. Klopp is certainly in the same bracket as Poch yet has won things, and Guardiola has won it all so you cant really argue Poch can be ahead of them just because he's building a potentially successful team....

It's not supposed to be a list where you rank managers on success they achieved years ago. The Klopp we're seeing at Liverpool is definitely a level below Poch and Guardiola didn't really do much given the money they spend at City.

People say that you only remember trophies, but that's bullsh1t imo. I will remember this team much more than the teams who won league cups for us under Graham and Ramos. I bet older fans remember our '87 team more than George Graham's Spurs too.

Of course we want to win things, but we should also enjoy the journey our team is currently on. My first live game was 1994 and this is easily the best Spurs team I have seen in that time. What other teams have or haven't won doesn't alter that.

In all honesty, I remember Martin Jol's Spurs more than (ggg's) 'trophy winning' side. It is an excellent counter-point you've raised with this specific example, one of the ugliest trophies we've won (if not the ugliest) and done in (ggg) fashion. I genuinely forget that we won it with him, I cannot remember much at all about the game (other than a great row backstage at some Freestylers show a couple of days before - at that time they were half filth half us) and I don't care that 'he' won a trophy with us, his time at Spurs does not fudging count. In fact, I shudder with horror when I think that him and Houston were BOTH with us for a while - how disgraceful!

Back