• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

All of this talk of cycles and refreshing has got me wondering. Of all the top teams in the top leagues, how many refresh the entire squad for a manager whose performances have dropped off, against those who just replace the manager.

My gut feel is that it's the manager who gets replaced.

This is it right, I'm not at all bothered by Jose's two year life span. If you look at the way Chelsea players always bounce back with a new manager. After Poch don't mind seeing this for a few years.

SSN just said Pochs severance is payable in installments, which will cease if/when he gets another job.

So he might not see the full £12m
Standard practice for compensation that’s isn’t it?
The ‘award’ is there to compensate for loss of earnings due to the dismissal. If you take a new job, then the loss of earnings are negated from that point.

That’s why employment tribunals calculate loss when unemployed and also the delta of taking a lower paid job later as a result of any disputed dismissal.

It was inevitable it was going to end like this:(, unfortunately none of the performances since the Brighton game suggested that there were signs of real improvement. For me the contrasts in performances of Kane for Spurs and for England was the big red flag for me.

Regardless, he made us dare and it was a great ride. Best of Luck to Poch in future, he deserves a top job and i think that's what he'll get. If he has learnt from his time with us, the next team who hires him could well be in to benefit hugely. I hope it's abroad, obviously.

Farewell Poch and thanks for the great memories.

It was inevitable it was going to end like this:(, unfortunately none of the performances since the Brighton game suggested that there were signs of real improvement. For me the contrasts in performances of Kane for Spurs and for England was the big red flag for me.

Regardless, he made us dare and it was a great ride. Best of Luck to Poch in future, he deserves a top job and i think that's what he'll get. If he has learnt from his time with us, the next team who hires him could well be in to benefit hugely. I hope it's abroad, obviously.

Farewell Poch and thanks for the great memories.

Yes, it were 'only' Kosovo but the way Kane scored his third goal was a big red flag for me..

Out on the left ten yards into the the Kosovo half, Kane played a simple pass to a central midfield teamate who then knocked it out to the wide man who quickly crossed it into the box.. Kane had sprinted into the box and he were there to put it away. That Kane, just wasn't there in our last few games.. We can say all we like about his lack of service from his Spurs team mates but his last few games for us and Poch were undoubtedly his worst performances in a Spurs shirt.

Gutted for Poch cos I loved him being our gaffer and I so wanted him to lift a trophy with his players..I do however think much of his troubles, which I won't go into, were of his own making.. Levy I also felt could've supported him more but it is what it is ...

Massive thanks to Poch for what he's done for us.. Good luck to him and his team, hopefully in La liga or at PSG, anywhere but the PL.

If Poch becomes the arse manager..that will not be so cool.

With the argument he was never backed 100% by Levi!

Now that will be even more worse for us just from a fans point of view If that move materialises !

I have no issue with him going there, he’s a professional football coach, he can work wherever he likes.

For me it would be like like one of our star players going there. I would not blame him but it certainly won't help us as it would make CL harder for us..not that we will achieve it this season.

If Poch becomes the arse manager..that will not be so cool.

With the argument he was never backed 400% by Levi!

Now that will be even more worse for us just from a fans point of view If that move materialises !

He's always made it clear that he would never go there, same as he has said that he'd never take the Barca job.

Back