• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

he's got lots of time, and i think he knows that his system of play requires years to build and not something you work on sporadically with volunteers and ingrates.

Wonder if poch will take some lessons from this world cup. For me i saw how effective parking the bus and counter attack play could be.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Fapatalk

I’m not so sure about the coming back early. I think Poch has a strong sense of nationality and of the importance/privilege of playing for your country. I think he will be proud to see our (his) players doing well

Having read the Balague book, you’re probably right. I forgot quite how odd he is. I’m sure Levy has a more balanced perspective though.

Just finished the book. It's an ok read but the main thing I took out of it is how sincere a man he is. He's loyal, hard working and completely on board with the project. Levy chose well in appointing him.

Another thing that came out of the book strongly was that Ugo Ehiogu tragedy really shafted us on the eve on the semi final against Chelski. Players were distraught and you could argue the game shouldn't have gone ahead.

I said to my son the other day, if England win the World Cup I can see us potentially going all the way in the premier league. Imagine what being World Champions would do for the confidence for Kane, Dele, Dier, Rose and Trippier? He told me to calm down and stop being a dingdong!

It would certainly be a massive confidence boost. Away fans would essentially have to applaud half our team as World Cup winners. Even the goons would have to stand and applaud as we jog out at the Death Star. Your son is wrong!

I said to my son the other day, if England win the World Cup I can see us potentially going all the way in the premier league. Imagine what being World Champions would do for the confidence for Kane, Dele, Dier, Rose and Trippier? He told me to calm down and stop being a dingdong!

Your son is a wise boy ;)

Back