• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mateo Musacchio

He's in the starting XI against Astana .

Which means that Villarreal are not currently expecting to sell him. Otherwise, they wouldn't be risking him picking up an injury.

But it's not a terminal declaration on this possible deal. Things could change in the next 11 days. And he would still be eligible to play for us in the Europa League should we eventually sign him.

Which means that Villarreal are not currently expecting to sell him. Otherwise, they wouldn't be risking him picking up an injury.

But it's not a terminal declaration on this possible deal. Things could change in the next 11 days. And he would still be eligible to play for us in the Europa League should we eventually sign him.

Them not progressing to the group stage of the UEFA cup is a bigger risk than him getting injured IMO.

Hold the back pages!! Must be that another party has come in for him. I can't imagine us bring in Fazio and him

Utd in dire need of a centre back or two.

Would be sickening if they stole in for him.

Arsenal too.

Utd in dire need of a centre back or two.

Would be sickening if they stole in for him.

Arsenal too.

Given the apparent competence of Utd's transfer negotiating team, I don't believe they have the ability to handle the Di Maria deal at the same time as trying to hijack another transfer. :)

Lvg would have his sights on blind and vlar first?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Fapatalk

They've already bought Rojo and Blind is a LvG boy. Vlaar would cost 1/3 of Musacchio and much easier to get it done. I think you could be right.
Arsenal? They are going all out for a striker and a DM - especially after Artetas injury. I don't think they could use £25-30 mill on Mussachio in that case.

Seemed pretty clear that he was gettable for us - as in, he wanted to join us. The problem was the fee, made worse by the complications with the third party ownership. If someone else gets him now it's because they're willing to pay more than we were willing to pay I think. I can live with that.

Back