• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mateo Kovacic

Seems like good value to me, and just the sort of player we should be going for.

Depends on 'as always' the unknown and mind-numbingly boring "financial situation"?

My 'opinion' and it is 'just' that, we will see one major signing of this type and a 'Grealish type' of purchase.

Very remiss of me but I didn't pay him much attention in Croation games. Luka tends to take my eye...now!
Is he a Dembele replacement?

Depends on 'as always' the unknown and mind-numbingly boring "financial situation"?

My 'opinion' and it is 'just' that, we will see one major signing of this type and a 'Grealish type' of purchase.

Very remiss of me but I didn't pay him much attention in Croation games. Luka tends to take my eye...now!

He doesn’t start for Croatia to be fair
They start a lad from Barca and another lad from Madrid and boss the midfield

Impossible to know what the financial situation is.

In both, how much money we have to put in, and in how much we raise through sales.

I wouldnt worry about it too much, theres no chance of us knowing conclusively until all the business is done anyway.

Impossible to know what the financial situation is.

In both, how much money we have to put in, and in how much we raise through sales.

I wouldnt worry about it too much, theres no chance of us knowing conclusively until all the business is done anyway.

This for me as well, i have complete faith in Levy to spend what we have to without putting our club into problems.

Too many itches

Kovacic
Modric
Racket Itch
Rattychich

I genuinely heard a commentator call a Serb player Cross Stitch earlier

Major LOLZ, if not majorly delusional.

09.35 BST: TuttoMercatoWeb write that, although a number of top European teams are on the hunt for Real Madrid's Mateo Kovacic, it is in fact West Ham who are pressing hardest to sign him.

Major LOLZ, if not majorly delusional.

09.35 BST: TuttoMercatoWeb write that, although a number of top European teams are on the hunt for Real Madrid's Mateo Kovacic, it is in fact West Ham who are pressing hardest to sign him.
7a2624c6762fa4775852ef6f1d5af1fb.gif

I think that's the "prices have increased so much that, even with the extra revenue, we may still have to follow our buy young and develop strategy."

Looks like a good player, seems we are definitely after a ball player/deep lying playmaker for next season.

Back